Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
It's still there on the front page of _chat, but it's not coming up in search for some reason, and it's dropped off the most active list.
That's what I found when I thought it had been zapped. MN must have done something to stealth hide it, but without the blowback of deleting.

Reactions: 25

Notmycat

Sorry to keep coming back about Content / Laurie insurance - she has claimed she has insurance but also that the vets bill left her overdrawn. I know that there is an excess to pay. But it's a good tin rattle as spent all money on dog, need money for living. Send cashos

Also for someone who is experiencing so much pain everywhere, carrying the dog 20 minutes each way was no problem? Yeah right, if so many body parts were hurting like so often claimed taking Content on a lead might be difficult in itself but carrying the dog 😂

Attachments

Django

VIP Member
I find it so hard to understand, especially as I was a huge mum fan and regularly make her cakes for celebrations.

I wondered if they had met once and mum took pity? Or she is just so upper class and out of touch with poverty, she believes Jack’s les miserable tales

I wondered if they had met once and mum took pity? Or she is just so upper class and out of touch with poverty, she believes Jack’s les miserables tales?
Screenshot_20220802-163250_Guardian.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

appleskin

Chatty Member
It's insane the ones that will not see what's in front of them so they can throw their money wherever just good to see many that had fallen for it will never do that again

Captainmouse

VIP Member
The weather here is iffy the kids have build some sort of den in the lounge and left me to pair odd socks. ( notsurewhyitsgreatcraic)

Even if she does manage to deflect from that thread this time around, it could result in her future tales being taken with a huge pinch of salt. Wont that damage her brand and work?

She would honestly be better donating the monies gained from the blog(publicly, this is the one time when i dont mind seeing her name up in lights) and properly seeking help.

Its been two weeks into the summer here and my kids have not stopped, i sincerely doubt sb has done very much at all and that is sad, a littlw tiny part of me was hopeful she would have taken her own words to heart and actually had fun with him.
Naaa he’s better off with his dad, friends and siblings

• Heart

metroglide

This is it. You just search the perfume you like and the ‘alternative’ comes up. It’s amazing and I love it. I treat myself twice a year and spend about 50 quid. The Tom Ford dupes are ace too:
Seconded - their perfumes are amazing! Also, some of the names are hilarious too.

Reactions: 24

Hollaaa

VIP Member
There was a new Jack thread on Mumsnet but now it's gone.
It's still there on the front page of _chat, but it's not coming up in search for some reason, and it's dropped off the most active list.

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
I can’t get past the boiling down soap lie. I just can’t. The first, and most important, question is why? Use soap as soap, easy. My second question is - wouldn’t it just set again back to it’s hard soap state? So pouring it into a bottle would you not end up with a bottle of hard and unusable soap? Or does the water (how much?) prevent this? What bottle is she pouring it into? A glass one would be impractical at best, a plastic one would melt surely, unless she’s leaving the gloopy soap mix to set in the pan and then somehow pouring the set mixture into a plastic bottle. Why? It’s absolutely nonsensical. I am on the verge of trying this out myself to answer my own questions, but OH says I can’t ruin one of the pans and is it a step too far to buy a pan just to make JMs homemade soap made from soap? Perhaps. Perhaps not.
Could you microwave it in an old ice cream tub or something? You could grate it or cut it down into small chunks.
I’ve no idea what the soap to water ratio would need to be to ruin a perfectly good bar of soap and turn it into sludge.
You can’t wash your hair with soap, it goes all dull and dirty looking ( yes I’ve been skint enough to try in the distant past). Washing up liquid works much better.