Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
You will just get soap you can't get out of the bottle. Soap bars are like wax. Could be dangerous boiling it as the steam will release chemicals not ment for lungs.
The whole soap debacle just makss me think the mushed up bits would just make her smell like wet dog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Didn’t we have receipts that she owned a laptop at the time of her book, a laptop she’d sold in The PovertyTM that miraculously popped up recently?
Yep cos she tweeted that some guy was gunna come over and fix it for her, there was a photo any everything

• Haha

PuritySpiral

The £12 a month insurance is something I can actually believe - there are plenty of policies out there with minimal per condition cover/low total cap per year/high excess/large percentage contribution per claim.

domeafavour

Lads without moderating, can I remind you that in the past we have had issues when we’ve posted a lot of screenies from what appear to be Mr T Roll accounts. Whether that be pro Jack or Anti Jack. The problems that have been caused were Mr T then going after tattlers such as tracking them down on socials/IRL twitter, posting horrible tweets about tattlers using their tattle handle. It’s not that we shy away from the “maybe a troll” accounts because they have less clout, it’s because they can, and have, turned on tattle posters because...they’re really into T Rolling.

On topic, has Big Dave been around for a word with her yet or what? Hurry up, her bones are grinding to dust!
Apologies, I didn't even look at the account. Noted.

• Heart

Soup or Noodle

Thank goodness for the time difference, it’s the only way I’ll manage. That and being disabled and unable to work.
I have an empty tonight, so I may retire to bed when I get home from work 😂

Insufferable purity scold Ana Mardoll turns out to have a cosy part-time inherited job working at Lockheed Martin, (so no need for all that crowdfunding then) and now Jack is getting rinsed? Must be something in the air this week. Toot toot
I have never heard of Ana Mardoll, trying to work out of I can schedule a quick grunk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Is trending on twitter personalised? I never interact with any jack stuff and I've got a long list, none of it jack :(
Squigs are saying she was trending for half an hour then completely disappeared from the chart. They are blaming Twitter.
None of them seem to realise she has did work for Twitter so it’s possible they don’t want to amplify the grifting claims.
I honestly have no opinion, I’m not familiar enough with how it works to speculate

Bugger13

VIP Member
Well having your product endorsed by a known liar is hardly a recipe for good sales. I suppose some maverick ad genius could devise a campaign where Jack slates the product and everyone realises it's great and buys it but it doesn't seem all that likely.
Like Mr Back to Front from the Mr Men. ‘Push the boat out’ to make him pull it in.

• Haha

TankGirl

Exactly this. A brain fart. It's like when Dragons Den is on TV and I tell Mr Elastoblast that I'm going to go on it and my brilliant idea will be a self cleaning roasting tin or I'm going on the apprentice and my business idea is to set up a team of people who will come round your house and decorate for Christmas aaaand then come back and tidy it aaaaalll up again two weeks later. Yes Lord Sugar I plan to roll it out nationwide blah blah. We all have off the cuff ideas but most of us recognise that we don't have the skills, the finance or even the bollocks to do them or we recognise them as us just chatting shit. Not Jack though...she doubled down, she had a team, no she was working with the ONS, no it was just her and her phone and her notebook and pen blah blah
That my dear is genius !!!! Shall I send cashos? Doggos? Sloppo?

Completed it mate - SB dealing with it

• Haha

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Okay, so if we take away all the drama, the self pity, the grandiose flowery writing, the bullshit - if that wasn’t a thing with Jack - what has she actually done for poverty? What has she *actually* changed? It would be different if she was a bit of dick but you could evidence the changes made by her ‘campaigning’. Anyone?
I'd argue things are getting worse.

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Seconded - their perfumes are amazing! Also, some of the names are hilarious too.
Yet another business that will suddenly have a sudden influx of new subscribers. Didn't we do that with a soap company? ( I've just registered with the perfume company)

• Heart
Reactions: 27