Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
Why is she buying an oven every month? I've had mine for years.
I've got my mum's 1950s new world - works perfectly.... if she's having to get a new cooker every month there's something wrong with her internal wiring (pun intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

dinosaursideways

Anecdotal, but forensic enough... Mr Barzie proudly whatsapped me the Molly Thread last night. It had appeared on his Twitter in the wild. Yesterday was very, very good in terms of the Great Squig Awakening. It’s curious that no news outlets have picked anything up (yet). I live in hope.
I think the news outlets may have been distracted by the Ana Mardoll/Lockheed Martin drama which I was very surprised to see got a whole Daily Mail article and was all over my Twitter page yesterday. Maybe this Jack stuff will get picked up today?! 🤞🏻

Bobtheknob

Chatty Member
Christ on a bike, I can’t cope. It’s like the holy trinity of shitshows all decided to chaos in the same week, Jackanory, The artiste formally known as Jordan and Alice Evans. I don’t even read the news anymore. I don’t have time. My husband is wondering whether I am going to leave him for tattle as it’s getting very serious 😂😂😂 what a week to be alive.
Can you do a brief synopsis? I don’t have the stamina to visit those threads. I’M EXHAUSTED.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
Just seen on Twitter that she herself tweeted her rent was £1500 a month - anyone know if this is true? If it is, her patreon will cover it. Plus her bills. She cannot ignore the questions with protestations of being bullied. Her story has holes. Lies for attention are one thing but profiting from it? From people you know can’t afford it, who you ‘help’?
She's a professional grifter.... used to be known as a con man.... her home Casa del Dirty Rotten Scoundrels...

• Heart

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Just popped on too see if she had said anything. Who bets Sb has stolen the chargers? Dont come at me though, just leave your bet and HAVE ANICE DAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
You will just get soap you can't get out of the bottle. Soap bars are like wax. Could be dangerous boiling it as the steam will release chemicals not ment for lungs.
That’s probably a better reason not to try it than ruining a pan. I’ll stick to using my soap bars as soap and not trying to turn them into shower gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 26