Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
l
I don’t know anything about the kitten’s condition but it seems like a very bad idea to put him in a sling due to his legs already being bent and the limited range of movement

But then I’m very much of the ‘leave cats the duck alone’ school of thought. They’ll come to you if they want to. Keeping them in a sling for your own pleasure is cruel

The disabled cat I knew with the twisted spine was vicious if you tried to lift it so I don't think a sling is wise personally. A nice soft cushion and cuddles yes,. But I wouldn't advise a sling

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is it not the same cat, just younger?
I think its a different cat? That Instagram is dated 2012 and this is a pic of her cat from its Twitter account (lol) as a kitten in 2018, when the account was set up. And they have different markings.
20200629_225436.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
she used to gleefully tweet that she had a drawer full of cocks.
Why would you? I mean, why would you?

For what possible reason? Shock? Outrage? Offend? It wouldn't do any of these things. It's not the 1950's

BTW, congrats on the thread title. They have all been incredibly clever and funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've spent the last half an hour trying to find out about more cats. Thanks, @Saint_clemmie

I found a reference to a cat perched on a stool in one of her YouTube videos in a new Yorker article. That sent me down a YouTube wormhole, but I came up empty handed. However, an image search of 'Jack monroe Twitter cat' brought up a photo of a different cat with la monroe's Twitter handle beneath it.

I clicked on it with bated breath.

"This tweet is unavailable.'
I Sincerely appreciate your commitment to the thread @Harrybosch & @LennyBriscoe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The year is 2013 and people online appear to be discussing Jack’s dubious claims and her cats’ names.

67B9121D-AA92-4656-84BE-0442D8CB7839.jpeg

-
Have we got back in time? Have we fallen through the Grunka hole?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Is mysterious 2012 ginger cat either Miliband or Harriet? Or is it a different cat altogether? Brown, Blair... I think its too early in Jack's career to be calling it Gove?! That would be a 2020 Jack move.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you? I mean, why would you?

For what possible reason? Shock? Outrage? Offend? It wouldn't do any of these things. It's not the 1950's

BTW, congrats on the thread title. They have all been incredibly clever and funny.
IIRC it was when she was rather, ahem, forthright in her sexuality. A man would tweet something vaguely creepy and she’d retort back she didn’t need a man as she had a drawer full of bleeeeeps instead. She used to do it quite a lot. There were weirdly specific numbers as well I think, like 12. Grim. You do you, obv, but not in the public domain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
From The Telegraph...

DAA39239-C31D-4292-ACE7-6B09E77C755B.jpeg

Jimmy Djokovic, where are you?

(ETA: it’s a tit screenshot because the blasted article is behind a paywall. Fear not, cabal, I’m not losing my screenshotting capabilities just yet)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jack on her way back to Tattle now the unbearable lies about her cat ownership have started again:

ETA also please stop goading Jack directly on Twitter after the recent drama? Don't make me give you a hard stare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm going on holiday in a couple of days and am suffering major Monroe FOMO. Bad enough that I was on the beach the day of Thread #31! Still, it will make things a bit harder for the extradiction team to find me if she decides that this is finally the moment to press charges...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Drawers full of cocks, drawers full of meds, drawers full of thumb shaped lipsticks. No wonder she needs 5x 93kg sideboards of lies 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Last one (with bonus banana curry shoutout to give y’all sweet dreams tonight, dear hearts 🙃).

I’ve done my due diligence. I do declare that it appears Jack has had more that one cat. This is, of course, just my opinion, m’lud, as someone with google and the ability to read.

BA4B174F-AD7D-4BC7-B3DE-FC55D8556078.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
5F15052E-A594-4313-98D8-4777940C4D89.jpeg

I do not envy the solicitor trying to explain the evolution if this joke.

Drawers full of cocks, drawers full of meds, drawers full of thumb shaped lipsticks. No wonder she needs 5x 93kg sideboards of lies 🤯
Thread title #36 there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.