Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie-band? Why am I so invested in this cat-spiracy?! Moreover, why did she lie about this? Such a weird lie to tell.
20200629_231415.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why do you all BOTHER mithering on about things you know duck all about? 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Have fallen down the rabbit hole of this other mystery forum. They chatted about Radio 4 making a series about Jack’s life and about how she was advertising something on Eurosport (lol). But anyway, this comment took me back to the heady days of thread ~10, where we discussed the exact same twattishness.

E714D045-5C29-443F-A070-FA34D70FC030.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What has happened to all these kittens she has had? They would still only be young cats. Has she given them away?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What happened to the helpful lunch ideas for children in living in poverty? I know she is BUSY but wasn’t she ‘on it’ last week?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What to even say....

Is she breathing in? is her waist really that small? How is this not your stereotypical bikini body? 😮 what’s the point of this? Oh right attention.
looool precisely, how brave a ... slim, feminine presenting, white woman gets her kit off in the name of diversity & inclusion - yawn. It's as radical as her political analysis tbh, although saying that now she's just "aggregating" black women's work it'll probably be quite good now.

This thread has been alive an hour or so and is already at 5 pages, tomorrow's live is going to be MAD. I'm actually setting an alarm for it so I don't miss the start like last week #stan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Showed my husband her Twitter photo, he said 'she looks like a bleeping nutcase', he didn't know who she is but he's got her sussed 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.