Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what this is about?
@LennyBriscoe , @Harrybosch one for you?
I've spent the last half an hour trying to find out about more cats. Thanks, @Saint_clemmie

I found a reference to a cat perched on a stool in one of her YouTube videos in a new Yorker article. That sent me down a YouTube wormhole, but I came up empty handed. However, an image search of 'Jack monroe Twitter cat' brought up a photo of a different cat with la monroe's Twitter handle beneath it.

I clicked on it with bated breath.

"This tweet is unavailable.'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Any chance I could grab a copy too, mainly because I couldnā€™t understand a word of what you were saying, I consider myself pretty well read so curious to have another browse of the speech and try to interpret it in my own time....thanks muchly.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Tomorrow's going to be busy, getting a high needs cat and a show to shoot. Nothing can go wrong.....(or can it?)
I could laugh up a lung, except I'm really worried for that kitten (and I don't like cats particularly, but it is a living being)

Any chance I could grab a copy too, mainly because I couldnā€™t understand a word of what you were saying, I consider myself pretty well read so curious to have another browse of the speech and try to interpret it in my own time....thanks muchly.
Toilet paper becoming scarce again by any chance?;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So I just did some researching on her old IG (remember tattoo-gate - think I was a lurker then). And she had a different kitten in 2012 - 8 years ago though mind...
20200629_223541.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So I've been lurking a few days (since around thread 31).

I came to Tattle for another influencer but took a look at who else people seemed to be talking about. When I saw the Jack Monroe thread I thought 'Isn't she the food bank cook? How on earth can she have 30+ threads worth of drama?!'

I took a look at thread number 1 and saw the Jamie Oliver debacle and I've been lurking the last few threads. Jack is like social media over-sharer No.1. She has no filter or separation between work/professional Jack and personal Jack. If I were Hellman's I'd be horrified that she's announcing to everyone that she's doing the branded content 'off her tits on pills'.

I also watched a bit of the mayo-cake re-upload. She spends ages on the intro going woe-is-me, I'm so doomed. All she needed to say was 'We filmed this yesterday but we've had technical difficulties so we are filming this again. Sorry for the delay in getting it up but we hope you enjoy the show.'

I feel sorry for the kid. She has so much going on with herself, how is there room for her kid's problems? And the way she represents her mental health and that she's so poorly, she could actually easily give the impression she's not able to properly look after him.

The sad thing is, as others have remarked here, She does have serious mental health problems (probably Bipolar or Narcissist disorders)- she just doesn't seem to realise it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I donā€™t know anything about the kittenā€™s condition but it seems like a very bad idea to put him in a sling due to his legs already being bent and the limited range of movement

But then Iā€™m very much of the ā€˜leave cats the duck aloneā€™ school of thought. Theyā€™ll come to you if they want to. Keeping them in a sling for your own pleasure is cruel

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I've spent the last half an hour trying to find out about more cats. Thanks, @Saint_clemmie

I found a reference to a cat perched on a stool in one of her YouTube videos in a new Yorker article. That sent me down a YouTube wormhole, but I came up empty handed. However, an image search of 'Jack monroe Twitter cat' brought up a photo of a different cat with la monroe's Twitter handle beneath it.

I clicked on it with bated breath.

"This tweet is unavailable.'
Earning your detective wage, there. Pleased to see it. And of course nothing gets by @LennyBriscoe I donā€™t know what my thread job is? Screenshotting when the twin combo of condiments @MarmiteExtract and @Marmalade Atkins donā€™t get there first? Iā€™ll take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.