Jack Monroe #344 344%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My poetry contribution, to the "tune" of Jack be nimble.

Jack loves Pumble, we'll be sick
Unruly labia now loves dick

Thank you, thank you hold the applause

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
There was a young woman called Jack
Cooking skills she really did lack
Her food was inedible
Matt said it was terrible
DKL never invited her back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I love Iron maiden. My elder sibling by quite a few years used to play it in our home, so I knew them from quite early on and was always awed by their music and terrified of Eddie.
Off topic Iron Maiden chat. I went to see them live in Denver a couple of years ago for The Book of Souls tour 🔺and they were AMAZING live. Spent the hours leading up to it in a metal brewery (Black Sky-fab pizza too) with hundreds of Maiden fans and a big Eddie cake. What a day!

I’d say let’s hope we never get Metal Jack but given that she doesn’t seem far behind on the grunk and Iron Maiden have already been mentioned three times before this, I think that rat is probably already up that particular drainpipe, so to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Upon chopping onions I think of 'don't be alarmed, don't be afraid, that onion is a criminal and it must pay' and then do violent karate chopping motions with both my hands. It's a very emotive piece, it brings me to tears every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I still have absolutely no idea what she's trying to play in this clip, but I do enjoy her head sort of bobbing as if she's really into it.
I’m watching with the sound off due to sleeping MrGroovy.
You know in the new series of Stranger Things, the baddie sort of bends and breaks victims bones? That’s what her hands remind me of.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can't find the screenshot/photo of the lyrics to the onion chopping song, but here they are (we never got the knife skills song either):

Screenshot_20220723-225428_Opera.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Off topic Iron Maiden chat. I went to see them live in Denver a couple of years ago for The Book of Souls tour 🔺and they were AMAZING live. Spent the hours leading up to it in a metal brewery (Black Sky-fab pizza too) with hundreds of Maiden fans and a big Eddie cake. What a day!

I’d say let’s hope we never get Metal Jack but given that she doesn’t seem far behind on the grunk and Iron Maiden have already been mentioned three times before this, I think that rat is probably already up that particular drainpipe, so to speak.
Imagine Jack in a battle jacket covered in patches of bands she's never heard. Banging her head and windmilling that thick, wild hair around?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1440988

Snobby bleep with her GCSE level of poetry x
I don’t have books because I RENT and can’t be arsed with moving the clutter every couple of years. Also, there’s this crazy concept called a library where I can take out books and return them. Woah. It’s amazing the things you learn when you have a proper degree and not a pretend one that a university gave to you as a PR stunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Jack will be the biggest Maiden fan of all time and be able to play both guitar parts of The Trooper intro at the same time, on the piano, one handed.

Here is a video of Bruce Dickinson singing Delilah to cancel out Jack's 'cover' of Landslide:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.