Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's now declared Thursdays to be 'cookie day' which going from experience, usually means she'll never do it again 🙏
Isn’t Thursday already #thunderclap day? However will she fit this all in? No wonder she works 100 hour weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If you are reading this Jack...

On Content's chest (right below the glaringly obvious phone number) I can see the start of a few tangles/mats that need brushing out before they become a problem. You are most welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
um, if it was publicly available, surely it'd show up somewhere on t'internet

20220721_185602.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
"Hi Harold, I can't see your profile pic on Whatsapp anymore and I'm just getting one grey tick when I message you. I suppose you must have lost your phone and all the numbers you had saved? Well, I'll just leave my number here in the open. Just in case you ever want to chat. You know. If you want. No pressure. Go well x"

• Haha
Reactions: 75
SB must be round for his supervised visit
I am convinced its his dog and lives with him, not her. And the sad fishing phone number has me hooting. Sung in best Lionel Richie voice: 🎶"Hello, is it me slop you're looking for...🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This is my fave cookie. I think it was the first and as such developed quickly due to absorbing the most under nail oomska. I call it Miss Malignant.

3ECD69B4-B356-4D65-AD01-88951E092A40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I am convinced its his dog and lives with him, not her...
I agree. For one thing, I think it’s older than she says it is. If it’s the age she claimed, 14 weeks or so, it wouldn’t be running around in the garden cos vaccines. I think it’s more like 5/6 months old and belongs to SB.

it’s very cute tho. Beautiful smile.

She also has a very nice sofa, I’ve noticed with Jack that she does have an eye for decor, lovely throws and cushions and things. Stuff you buy when you have, you know, grifted Patreon disposable income and aren’t worried about suddenly falling back into poverty.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.