Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dangerous squig, very dangerous! Someone even asked how it went at the dentist's.
View attachment 1434838
Written down in a notebook…… but she left it downstairs and is too busy to get it at the moment!
Or perhaps
The recipe will be in the new book. Stay tuned for details.
Or maybe…
It will never ever ever ever ever be published thereby denying the world of the thumb print cookies from heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ETA that top row look like they’re filled with some sort of repulsive coughed up bronchial snot mixture. What the vaguely greenish tinge is THAT about?! 🤢
Excuse me, I was trying to eat a scone. 😂 😭

I’m sorry, please don’t build a house outside my front door 🙏
Promise I won't build the house. For one thing, I RENT and don't have enough money. *rattles tip jar*

This is an abandoned village in Turkey. It's how I imagine Jack's Spite Buildings would look if she was given free rein.

1658424166915.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Asda don't sell 'overproof whiskey', Jack.
Someone at her AA group will have mentioned overproof spirits and Jack has to be the most alcoholic person who ever raised a glass because she is a grasping child who even grudges other people their misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Asda don't sell 'overproof whiskey', Jack.
Way back... I've been meaning to ask this for a while... didn't she say she could identify (by blind tasting) 35 different single malts?
It would have been, possibly about the same time that she said she was about to embark on a 'rollercoaster ride' of a 'cocktail' of drugs.

I'm not sure how to find the receipts.

Sure they're there though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Way back... I've been meaning to ask this for a while... didn't she say she could identify (by blind tasting) 35 different single malts?
It would have been, possibly about the same time that she said she was about to embark on a 'rollercoaster ride' of a 'cocktail' of drugs.

I'm not sure how to find the receipts.

Sure they're there though.
She did. I tried to find the screenshots today but I got bored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jack, if you just spend 10 seconds covering the phone number, it will stop people saying this every. Single. bleeping. Time...

Screenshot_20220721-184102_Fenix.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
She is so desperate for someone to contact her. Pathetic.
Has she started flaunting her mobile number online since the malicious fuzz visit? Is this her trying desperately to get evidence of abuse as she has none?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.