Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there will be a paragraph in the dedication about how Mr T Roll chased Harold away by making disparaging remarks about his dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if there will be a paragraph in the dedication about how Mr T Roll chased Harold away by making disparaging remarks about his dick.
More seriously, I wonder if the Mr T Roll malicious welfare check and ensuing meltdown was the beginning of the end. That said I'm not ruling out Harold as a suspect.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1432641

An oldish tweet and not from one of the usual suspects. You'll be amazed to learn, no correction came.
Wait a bootstrapping minute! She describes herself here as working class, but in the poem linked on the previous page, she calls herself middle class. :oops: No wonder we're confused (not), she doesn't even know herself what her background is! Tut tut, Jack, tut tut (or should that be toot toot?).

• Haha
Reactions: 51
More seriously, I wonder if the Mr T Roll malicious welfare check and ensuing meltdown was the beginning of the end. That said I'm not ruling out Harold as a suspect.
If only you could gather everyone involved in a room Jenny numbers, you'd Poirot this in minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I bet Mr T Roll would write notes and send them through the open windows as paper aeroplanes, all whilst cackling incessantly and twirling his moustache.
That wicked man has a lot to answer for.
995FC1F9-5B57-4646-A640-87D42E593C72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It was a direct line from that to Norks Out thirst pics in a hammock, post dumping.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she wasn’t getting her own way and in a bid to make him drop everything and run around she was over dramatic and insinuating that she could harm herself and he called the police and started his exit plan.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I’ll grant you - the bike shop is fricking amazing.
Very good indeed. Haven’t been to the Chip for years. The restaurant scene in Glasgow has evolved so much in recent years that the Chip lost its appeal. So many other good places to choose.

Reactions: 20
oh g-d, all these teeth, I can't bear it! 😭

and let's not forget poor harold's brother and the shock of being nuzzled, only to be faced with this look

Screenshot_20220720-214656_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Don’t be confused, fraus. It’s still me, I’ve just updated my profile pic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Ha! It's a DKL midweek throwback sesh! Toot Toot!

ETA-
565998011_0_640x640.jpg

I’ve thought long and hard about it and this was definitely my 2020 highlight. Before we went live on DKL every day in the first week I would be in my kitchen from 6am doing sound checks and rehearsals and tech checks and script run throughs and also parenting and feeding the family and setting up home schooling and moving the lighting depending on the weather and cleaning smudges off cabinets and a zillion other things - it was absolutely MAD here every single morning trying to segue from a home kitchen to a studio space and back again....so I didn’t notice one morning that as I raced back in to the kitchen after my final-nervous-wee-two-minutes-before-the-theme-tune (shouting to the fam to disconnect everything from the WiFi and not come in for the next hour) that my big gorgeous cat had run in the door behind me... until I saw him looming in the background of the iPad i’d duct taped up in a corner to keep an eye on the gallery (that’s a row of screens that shows the live transmission, the studio, the director/team and multiple camera angles so you can keep an eye on what’s going on and going out). And anyway, 1.6 million people got to hear the special soppy voice I talk to my cat with live on the BBC. And he biffed me in the face for it, because he’s so much cooler than I am. To this day I remain grateful that he chose to make his television debut on the day I’d finally got my tit together enough to do my hair and makeup. What a wild time this was. And how thankful I am for all of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She is very odd and she has a really unhealthy relationship with her past and the people that wronged her. Why doesn't she just move passed it all and start her life they do say life begins at40 34. Why doesn't she her life better instead of resenting old foes.
Because her therapist is actively encouraging her to stay in that mindset. Everyone seems to just enable her constantly.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Ha! It's a DKL midweek throwback sesh! Toot Toot!

ETA-
View attachment 1432878

I’ve thought long and hard about it and this was definitely my 2020 highlight. Before we went live on DKL every day in the first week I would be in my kitchen from 6am doing sound checks and rehearsals and tech checks and script run throughs and also parenting and feeding the family and setting up home schooling and moving the lighting depending on the weather and cleaning smudges off cabinets and a zillion other things - it was absolutely MAD here every single morning trying to segue from a home kitchen to a studio space and back again....so I didn’t notice one morning that as I raced back in to the kitchen after my final-nervous-wee-two-minutes-before-the-theme-tune (shouting to the fam to disconnect everything from the WiFi and not come in for the next hour) that my big gorgeous cat had run in the door behind me... until I saw him looming in the background of the iPad i’d duct taped up in a corner to keep an eye on the gallery (that’s a row of screens that shows the live transmission, the studio, the director/team and multiple camera angles so you can keep an eye on what’s going on and going out). And anyway, 1.6 million people got to hear the special soppy voice I talk to my cat with live on the BBC. And he biffed me in the face for it, because he’s so much cooler than I am. To this day I remain grateful that he chose to make his television debut on the day I’d finally got my tit together enough to do my hair and makeup. What a wild time this was. And how thankful I am for all of it
I can't believe she's claiming to have rehearsed. Shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jack is allowed to stay mad at old teachers who told her she was only suitable for flipping burgers, so we are allowed to stay mad for Jack Monroe conning us into buying her tit books and generally supporting her whole fraudulent existence. Cheers Carole ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I know she’s only a smol pixie but is Cooper the size of a leopard?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.