Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, soon we'll be able to add chair of the Southend branch of Mensa to her list of jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ninnies, I have just heard ‘Not my circus, not my monkeys’ IN REAL LIFE, IN POLISH!!!! It took all of my power not to say where I had heard it 🦉🍾 My only release is writing it here. Go well, pals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've not been around this corner of the Internet since Love Island started because it turns out I cannot keep up with more than one busy thread on here whilst also keeping my job. Do I want to go back and find out what stretchy Hummus is or will it haunt me forever once I see it?!

I wonder if Jack is as excited as I am for it to soon be thread number 344!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've not been around this corner of the Internet since Love Island started because it turns out I cannot keep up with more than one busy thread on here whilst also keeping my job. Do I want to go back and find out what stretchy Hummus is or will it haunt me forever once I see it?!

I wonder if Jack is as excited as I am for it to soon be thread number 344!
@OwlRightsReserved took one for the team and actually made it: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-342-dostoevsky-rice-encyclopaedia.31769/post-10776563

Not to be read on a full stomach.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wonder is Sb is planning a busy summer and someone's getting annoyed. She can't expect to not invite him to her fun stuff then rage when he does is own stuff.

Reactions: 24
Here she is wingeing 🙄 home schooling my arse
View attachment 1434287
Ah yes. The infamous 'Rishi mate' fake crying because she had to do what every other parent in the world had to do.
Also, she wasn't excluded for some loophole. She continued to trade and work through lockdown. She actually did really well out of the pandemic. DKL and those awful IG lives wouldn't haven't happened if lockdown hadn't happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Has anyone ever walked into a doctors and said they couldn’t cope with T-junctions.
She forgot to add ‘I literally can’t lie’ to that list.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wonder is Sb is planning a busy summer and someone's getting annoyed. She can't expect to not invite him to her fun stuff then rage when he does is own stuff.
I reckon she acted like a total dick on the Liverpool trip, so SB & his dad aren't inviting her along to anything again! No mini breaks with Harold. Awh, it's going to be a long 6 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I reckon she acted like a total dick on the Liverpool trip, so SB & his dad aren't inviting her along to anything again! No mini breaks with Harold. Awh, it's going to be a long 6 weeks.
To be honest if my husband and me were parted and he constantly fucked off leaving our children at home, when they could be involved I would honestly wouldn't be happy and I certainly wouldn't get inviting him once his partner chucked him to anything.

In my opinion children should come first. I am not suggesting she cannot have a few days without him but she went away quite a few times, surely one of those times he could have came too.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ninnies, I have just heard ‘Not my circus, not my monkeys’ IN REAL LIFE, IN POLISH!!!! It took all of my power not to say where I had heard it 🦉🍾 My only release is writing it here. Go well, pals.
A Frau in the wild, as sure as eggs is (inexplicable) eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
it’s all that evil parent-governor’s fault!

edit this was supposed to be in response to @Veronicaaa ’s burger flipping post but i just wanted an excuse to remind people of this article

View attachment 1436603
Hang on, this doesn’t make any sense.
1) If she was reading her parents’ books at four wouldn’t Charlie and the Chocolate Factory have been a bit of a step down at six?
2) Why was a parent governor involved with a six year olds reading?
3) Why couldn’t she have read the reading scheme at school and Roald Dahl at home?
4) Educational psychiatrist? Wouldn’t it have been an educational psychologist?
5) Those assessments aren’t just given out like sweeties, why was she given one?
6) High school? She went to a grammar school for secondary, no one calls grammar schools high schools because they’re not.
7) Is there any such thing as a school for the gifted and talented? Arguably that’s what a grammar school is.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I see she's living a life beyond her wildest imaginings ... spending her time arguing with randoms on twitter.

Toot toot, I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.