Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. It has taken me a train ride the length of the country to fully grunk. But what are thumbprint cookies??? Are they a thing?? Why do they look so bloody awful?? How does she have a cookery related book deal? Why am I using so many exclamation marks? I can’t cope Borbora 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I suppose she has to keep her followers engaged somehow. I mean, the landmark libel action wasn't cutting it anymore. We all know the Venerable Bovril Index will never see the light of day... Perhaps this is the new equilibrium Jack? Boring and tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I suppose she has to keep her followers engaged somehow. I mean, the landmark libel action wasn't cutting it anymore. We all know the Venerable Bovril Index will never see the light of day... Perhaps this is the new equilibrium Jack? Boring and tit!
Maybe we’re seeing the dawn of the most unlikely Jack… CookingJack. She’ll actually cook and post recipes, rather than gross thot shots, sixth form politics etc… nah it’s just too unlikely. I take it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Catching up but wanted to time hop to say, no matter how many time she tells us she's at Ultimate Recovery, the frequency and tone with which she discusses alcohol still seems very off, to me.

Reactions: 40
At least she's now declared Thursdays to be 'cookie day' which going from experience, usually means she'll never do it again 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
U ruddy guise, grunking so no idea where this will land and don’t want to 🔺 myself but I am currently working on a project with a food production company - writing marketing stuff for their products.

One of them is an instant stuffing mix and they have suggested I add in that it can be used to ‘add flavour and texture to homemade tomato soup’. All I can think about is our very own MancBee nearly expiring when he tried it after making Wor Jackie’s concoction…I must save others from the same fate…I also you know, need to be paid…but STUFFING MIX SHOULD NOT GO IN SOUP and I will die on this salty hill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Judging by those indentations she must have massive pixie thumbs. :oops:
Knowing the state of her hand hygiene, a Jack thumbprint cake would be a little pixie petri dish.

Oh wait, they're cookies and not cakes? I couldn't tell.

U ruddy guise, grunking so no idea where this will land and don’t want to 🔺 myself but I am currently working on a project with a food production company - writing marketing stuff for their products.

One of them is an instant stuffing mix and they have suggested I add in that it can be used to ‘add flavour and texture to homemade tomato soup’. All I can think about is our very own MancBee nearly expiring when he tried it after making Wor Jackie’s concoction…I must save others from the same fate…I also you know, need to be paid…but STUFFING MIX SHOULD NOT GO IN SOUP and I will die on this salty hill.
There must be a way around this. Just say it can be used to ''add flavour and texture'' but don't mention the soup. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh aye, Big Dave is an awful old attention bleep but he can point to a lifetime or service and having done some good in the world. Him and Mrs Big Dave must wonder if Jack was a switched baby.
I agree for the most part but who knows what "good" he did as an active soldier.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm behind as usual, but it is a truly bizarre level of attention-seeking that would have you show off about having non-existent oral hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just rediscovered something which I want to share.

Do you remember the time Jack randomly tweeted in Czech before deleting it 23 minutes later?

View attachment 1434234

(translation: Are you okay?)
What?! I didn't know about this, but need an explanation. Is this Jack's covfefe moment?

sat in a cluttered house infested with mice, eating fishy eggs in bed with crumbling teeth. yuck.
I'd pay money to see what would happen if she put this on her Tinder bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.