Jack Monroe #341 The numbers on the key are upside down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Centre TV Jack looks like she's just woke up in a hedge with no idea how she got there or where she is. Right of centre really looks like she just tit herself.

I'm interested to see what Jack looks like next and whether that tan of hers will have suddenly faded.
I read that sneakily whilst on a teams meeting and had to put the camera off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There have been over 50 forest fires in Greece this week. I presume that most Greeks are not jumping for joy in this heatwave?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Grunking but when did Bo Derek Jack arrive on the scene? Was OH a Dudley rather than a Harold.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve got an absolutely banging salad recipe passed down from my Auntie Pauline. I don’t want to give it away, as I’m planning to put it on my website in an hour, but it involves lettuce, cucumber, celery, carrot, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, salad cream, and cheese/eggs/tuna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve got an absolutely banging salad recipe passed down from my Auntie Pauline. I don’t want to give it away, as I’m planning to put it on my website in an hour, but it involves lettuce, cucumber, celery, carrot, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, salad cream, and cheese/eggs/tuna.
Yeah but have you considered a peach and chickpea curry roll? No? I guess that's why Jack's paid the big bucks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Who is she trying to out Greek?

(You're a quarter Greek plus a quarter NI so what's the remaining half? English perhaps? Do us a ploughman's or a fry up, or perhaps an afternoon tea would be nice. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.