Jack Monroe #341 The numbers on the key are upside down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignoring the fact that Jack is not bleeping Greek...

Canned mandarins + can juice + water = instant OJ

🤢🤢🤢

I'm no maverick, but if I want instant orange juice I...go to the shop and buy a bottle of orange juice. More details in my upcoming cookbook, which will be out after I finish the final final final final final final edits...

• Haha
Reactions: 75
The irony of her claiming to be Greek when she's trying to do 'the concept of truth' up the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ignoring the fact that Jack is not bleeping Greek...

Canned mandarins + can juice + water = instant OJ

🤢🤢🤢

I'm no maverick, but if I want instant orange juice I...go to the shop and buy a bottle of orange juice. More details in my upcoming cookbook, which will be out after I finish the final final final final final final edits...
Or whispers,juice some oranges. I know, I know I am maverick

Also I am doing burgers salad and pots tonight and I have pizzas for tomorrow night. Literally minimal cooking

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I made a couple of nice grid collages.

Social Media Jack.
View attachment 1426647

TV Jack.
View attachment 1426650
Social media Jack, middle row, centre and left. Both taken /posted in the last month 🤔 hair seems freshly washed there Jack, I'm surprised you were capable of washing your hair when your gripped in a arthritis bout that has lasted over a month.

Almost like you just wanted crappy plaited hair cos you wanted it and nothing to do with not being able to lift your arm 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I cannot comprehend the mind of someone who suggests "Prunes, oats, milk, cocoa powder" for a light lunch during a heatwave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Thoughts (that may be late to the party;

1. Gazpacho must be cooked first to blend the flavours.
2. Melon??? I think she has forgotten to be poor in the excitement of the heatwave
3. Is all of her “heatwave “ food hacks included in the mythical fake £20 weekly shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.