Jack Monroe #341 The numbers on the key are upside down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The retweeting herself, especially when she's sulking because she's been criticised, is one of the most embarrassing things she does.
At least it wasn’t Burglar Bill again this time. Just the perpetually endless torment/catatonic reprise of living a life beyond her wildest dreams.

This is obviously what she expects in an OH

Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Whilst I’m sure she is plagued by self doubt I do think a lot of her loudly proclaiming about her sexuality is a way of getting attention and standing out. Another bandwagon to jump on. If heterosexuality was the minority I have no doubt she’d be banging that drum loudly.

Reactions: 27
I’ll have you know the Ancient Greeks were blonde!

Reactions: 25
Reactions: 12
Sarah Vine or "Mrs.Toad" as she occasionally calls herself whilst writing motoring/ car reviews in The Spectator can always fuck right off.
I'm post menopausal now but frankly Frauen it was shit going through it. I had 8 years of being on a Nitrofurantoin treadmill and had my hip surgery cancelled a week before lockdown 1 because I had a uti.
All sorted now because I stamped my feet (not literally) for a urology appointment. Quick cystoscopy, some medication and I'm good to go.
I feel 20 years younger

Soz just did a complete me rail. Am blaming the heat.

Reactions: 35
Decidedly average

Reactions: 14
Well Jack was born in 1878, where being bisexual was unheard of. Of course, there were a few naughty young ladies tipping the velvet ifyouknowwhatimean, those naughty victorians and all that.

But for real, I’m a couple of years older than Jack and bisexuality was never some alien concept. I’d say it was slightly less accepted in the lesbian community 20 years ago, with a couple of women outright turning me down for being bi (which may be an excuse to not hurt my feelings). But I’ve never thought to identify as a lesbian because they were more accepted or anything like that.

Reactions: 29
But he will never see any of it! He is decidedly ordinary with no social media

Reactions: 24
Ironically for men being gay is marginally more accepted than being bi.

Reactions: 26
if
There are loads of black mums who do their kids hair on Instagram vids, intricate, beautiful designs and there are always queries about how they keep their kids still. I’ve seen various answers about distractions, snacks, tv but I guess if they start braiding and caring for their hair very early on the kids just get used to it by the very wiggly stage. B

Reactions: 24
A 34 year old woman, not only using her professional social media account to tweet a "Feel like pure shit, just want my meal ticket back" grab for attention, but then to also retweet it...I can't even. Just fuck off and wallow in private or call one of your three therapists. It's too hot for this shite.

Reactions: 62
She loves a daytime TV slot, all the ITV ones are mad on the menopause right now.
Yup, absolutely . And will get savaged I hope by a million angry, sweaty, annoyed fraus going through it. Ain't no-one more perpetually pissed off than a menopausal woman! Especially in this heat.
(Grabs popcorn gif)....

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I'm in no way homophobic, I just can't bare people who decide to call themselves full on lesbian when it clearly isn't the case, she's never came out as bi only lesbian yet wants to date men. This is an insult to actual lesbians.
We don’t usually draw attention to homophobic critiques of Jack, or deadnaming. Jack has said she is a lesbian but she always makes exceptions (and they’re always worth it, she said!)
It’s also patriarchal misogyny. Why shouldn’t a lesbian have sex or get artificial insemination, and have a baby? Paul O’Grady was briefly married and fathered a child but nobody tells gay men they should’ve kept it in their pants. See also- Schofield.

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.