Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you, CL, but at the same time re the BIB of this - if this was the route Jack chose, she still hasn't addressed why she isn't fulfilling her obligations to others who have spoke up and been blocked.
Also, it might make more subscribers think đŸ€” I’m sending money for nothing, and cancel đŸ€ž

Reactions: 29
The did/didn't Jack's mum deliver meals conundrum has got a song stuck in my head
"I was hungry and thirsty, were you there, were you there?"
Jack's mother: "Yes"

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Don't know why but I imagine Jack's cookies look like this sad little bugger.

1657804745110.png

Why so glum?
duck off, chum!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Not to make light of it but all I could think of when Jack was telling Toff about her alcoholism in that video was this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The did/didn't Jack's mum deliver meals conundrum has got a song stuck in my head
"I was hungry and thirsty, were you there, were you there?"
Jack's mother: "Yes"
Ooh are we getting the overhead projector out for hymns? I like the one that goes: “She’s got the Pumble in her hands, she’s got a bowl of granola in her grubby hands” but I am also partial to “cauliflowers are grubby and cabbages brown”.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ooh are we getting the overhead projector out for hymns? I like the one that goes: “She’s got the Pumble in her hands, she’s got a bowl of granola in her grubby hands” but I am also partial to “cauliflowers are grubby and cabbages brown”.
If I had a hammer
I'd drop it on my toes

• Haha
Reactions: 35
All things brown and sloppy-ful
All filthy rugs and walls
All things inedible and woeful
The slopgoblin made them all

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Ooooh! Autumn days when the slop is gruel?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh no. I can't watch that again. My eyeballs haven't recovered from yesterday. Honestly, if anyone hasn't seen it and is tempted to watch please be warned you may never, ever uncringe again â˜č.
I've just watch 5 mins of it. I cringed so hard it was a better workout on my pelvic floor than my pilates class this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.