Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it only me that sees A17 and not 417? There is definitely a tail off to the bottom left of the 4, makes it look like a tribute to a boy band. Perhaps she asked for E17 and they couldn't understand her nasal twang?:unsure:
Hot off the press: I just showed my husband her tattoo. He is an actual tattooist and no longer an apprentice. He screwed his nose up and said it’s tit, average at best and why has she got A17 written on there upside down.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Hot off the press: I just showed my husband her tattoo. He is an actual tattooist and no longer an apprentice. He screwed his nose up and said it’s tit, average at best and why has she got A17 written on there upside down.
Actual 17 year old?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I love your husband! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just as well Jack’s never gone that route with the fiancées and super serious OHs really.
It would be like in Jaws, “we’re going to need a bigger boat arm”.
BIB #threadtitle nomination :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it only me that sees A17 and not 417? There is definitely a tail off to the bottom left of the 4, makes it look like a tribute to a boy band. Perhaps she asked for E17 and they couldn't understand her nasal twang?:unsure:
The A17 is a road, a gun and, best of all - a tank!

Does Jack have the keys to Big Dave's tank?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One year alcohol free, still on the ritalin and tramadol though, but it doesn't count if it's for "medical reasons"

Reactions: 35
I think we need to stop making fun of the dandelions over the bath as well. All that foliage, and the dirt and mud that drops into the bath clearly bring back happy memories of her time in ‘Nam for a delightful spa-like experience.

131FE368-9CF3-40CE-ACF7-BC0FA86387F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
'Brave and important' is the sort of bobbins Nigella says about Jack 😂 And no doubt Jack thinks about herself.
Comes to something when farting about on twitter is considered either of those things.
They're all so 'worthy', aren't they?

• Sad
All the 417 reminds me of is 24601 :unsure:
Jack as Jean Valjean: We were starving. I stole a loaf of bread
Bishop: You poor thing, of course you couldn't help stealing from a Patreon subscriber or 700. Run along and thanks for all you do
Does anyone have a copy of the big book? Just curious as to what's on page 344? 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.