Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie/Pretzel died an awful death and Jack said that Mini was never hers :cry:

Oh poppet, you are too young. This is a riff on a song by The Kinks x

the kinks dedicated follower of fashion lyrics https://g.co/kgs/YVztFL
O/T oh god, I thought it was about the Scarlet Pimpernell! (Which I only know of through my fave episode of Only Fools and Horses, The Longest Night)

Either way it’s a banger so I’ll be helping it get to number 1 in the Bruno Brooks Top 40 #1978truther

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There really does need to be an investigation into online grifting doesn't there? Kickstarter, Patreon, Gofund etc where the recipient is being loose with the truth about their circumstances, non transparent about how the money is being used (after promising transparency) or not providing what they said they would.
Maybe one of those journalists who spend their time writing about how mean Tattle is might like to look into it.
I'm quite amazed how similar odious Russ is to Jack. Is there handbook somewhere for workshy scammers?
Absolutely. I would like to see those sites heavily regulated if not shut down completely. I'm sure there are some genuine cases on them but there seems to be an awful lot of unscrupulous people taking advantage.

There's an Irish (wannabe) influencer who has threads on Tattle (Big C and Me aka Shannen Joyce) who had around €200k raised for her on various platforms to help with personal expenses while she had cancer. She promised she'd donate any leftover funds after January 2022 but to date there's been no donations or information about how much money is left.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I don’t normally advocate for eugenics but these people truly should be prevented from making any more humans as stupid and gullible as they are:

6634B21C-A8D8-42F5-B35D-583C2FF9059B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
There really does need to be an investigation into online grifting doesn't there? Kickstarter, Patreon, Gofund etc where the recipient is being loose with the truth about their circumstances, non transparent about how the money is being used (after promising transparency) or not providing what they said they would.
Maybe one of those journalists who spend their time writing about how mean Tattle is might like to look into it.
I'm quite amazed how similar odious Russ is to Jack. Is there handbook somewhere for workshy scammers?
Maybe there is a grifters WhatsApp group 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is Jack's most recent 'like' ....

View attachment 1421054

It's in response to this

View attachment 1421055

Jack, no one's "projecting", people have legitimate concerns about con artists crowdfunding, and asking for transparency. Sounds familiar? May I suggest that you stop questioning the motives of others and "concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the world as on what needs to be changed in you and your attitudes.”
Uh oh, Jack hasn't done her research on who she should be seen to be supporting.

Last Jack, Lazy, Lazy Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It's also the room number where they found the bodies left by the 1980's torso killer of New York. No head or arms. There's a great documentary on Netfix called The Times Square killer.

It was the first hit on Google. I did wonder why she had a tattoo of a murder scene on her arm.

I admit that yesterday I Googled room 147 and saw the TV series. That documentary sent me down a Google rabbit hole looking at pictures and videos of 1980s Times Sq. Gosh it was terrifying.
Yes! I wondered why that number was familiar, had a feeling there was something sinister attached to it. That documentary is really interesting. Link to an article about room 417 for anyone interested -

• Wow
  • Heart

I’m cringing myself inside out here. Why does she do that?! “Guess what guys, I was at Superdrug HQ today for a partnership meeting. But let me tell you allllll about the goat leg I bought and nothing more (other than a brief shakefest on Lorraine in between me telling you all not to buy brands and me telling you all to break your washing machines) about the Superdrug thing!”
I’m still amazed that she managed to get “promoting Superdrug“ wrong.

It should be so easy! Their own brand stuff is good quality and good value, they often have deals on brand names, and if it’s a decent sized store there’s so much choice.
Semichem is better value for toiletries, but still. There was no need to resort to recommending shampoo in a washing machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m still amazed that she managed to get “promoting Superdrug“ wrong.

It should be so easy! Their own brand stuff is good quality and good value, they often have deals on brand names, and if it’s a decent sized store there’s so much choice.
Semichem is better value for toiletries, but still. There was no need to resort to recommending shampoo in a washing machine.
Or saying shoplifting is OK 😬
She must have been dropped by them hasn't she? I wonder what they actually were expecting her to do? She is just so hopeless. In the DIVA article she was bemoaning how due to the drinking she often fucked up work and missed appointments and deadlines - but nothing has changed in sobriety.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t normally advocate for eugenics but these people truly should be prevented from making any more humans as stupid and gullible as they are:

View attachment 1421155
Brave and Important people? Right so. No wonder the world is full of insufferable, egomaniacs - how is tweeting half assed pieces of advice and nonsense brave?

Also based on the tweet I think my whole life I must have been “brave and important” cos I talk and text some amount of shite 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Or saying shoplifting is OK 😬
She must have been dropped by them hasn't she? I wonder what they actually were expecting her to do? She is just so hopeless. In the DIVA article she was bemoaning how due to the drinking she often fucked up work and missed appointments and deadlines - but nothing has changed in sobriety.
Jack fucks up every job she has because of her massive sense of entitlement and because she simply can’t be arsed to do anything that may take some effort. Why should she? Just her mere existence is enough for people to send cashos so she can sleep all morning and tweet all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
'Brave and important' is the sort of bobbins Nigella says about Jack 😂 And no doubt Jack thinks about herself.
Comes to something when farting about on twitter is considered either of those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jack fucks up every job she has because of her massive sense of entitlement and because she simply can’t be arsed to do anything that may take some effort. Why should she? Just her mere existence is enough for people to send cashos so she can sleep all morning and tweet all night.
417 - expectation failure. Jack is literally spelling out what her clients can expect.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I’ve found the dress Jack’s going to use to try and lure Old Harold back in and up the aisle (so to speak). Like Georgia Church Suppers, it’s an absolute banger.

It’s a special commission entitled: “Ode to the Unruly Labia”
E60DD5AD-02C6-41F3-AD34-FE1C9C26DB44.jpeg

PS even though Marm fixed the serial killer hotel room key tattoo to put it the right way up, it still looks shite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Love it when THAT BOY, Buddy Oliver does the cooking as usual much more screen presence than Jack.
Bloody love him, Buddy and his glamorous assistant 😁 - Jack could only ever dream of having as much charisma as this kid!

Wonder if she ever watches That Man or TM's SB...can imagine her huddled in the corner of a darkened room, gurning, growling, (not gently, not softly) clawing at her neck, while she throws squashed tomatoes at the TV! #itshouldabeenme

Sorry if that creates an ear worm, pals! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Errrr of course Jack's brave, she's literally a firefighter who served in Vietnam 🚒🚁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.