Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Her publisher on seeing this tweet and realising she IS STILL writing about radishes with paper and a pen and not using track changes like they had agreed.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
My poor mother (almost 90) struggles with the remnants of a broken shoulder, definitely CAN'T lift her arm to wash her hair, put rollers in, brush it properly, shower properly etc etc, and she doesn't moan and whine like this stupid cow! That's why her remarks have made me so angry! She needs to speak with (not to!) people who are really suffering, perhaps then she'd sit up and realise she ISN'T as badly off as she tells everyone she is! bleeping victim! 😡 (Sorry, she's made me mad...need to go out into the sunshine again to cool off now!) 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Caught out in her bs again but just rides it out. Arm too ouchy to wash/brush her hair but ok to bend and twist to get suncream on. *insert sure Jan gif*

View attachment 1421499
So SB isn't there then...

What performative nonsense. No-one would have noticed her hair if she hadn't pointed it out. Thought the book was handed in, or are there that many spelling mistakes / utter crap it needs redoing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I joined my new local library today and was delighted to find a MASSIVE cookery section. Plenty of Miguel, Nadiya, That Man, Marcus, Bosh, Gordon, MOB, Yotam etc.

I searched and searched for the smol pixie’s tomes. Eventually found Tin Can’t Cook hidden round the other side, guess all the others were on loan. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I joined my new local library today and was delighted to find a MASSIVE cookery section. Plenty of Miguel, Nadiya, That Man, Marcus, Bosh, Gordon, MOB, Yotam etc.

I searched and searched for the smol pixie’s tomes. Eventually found Tin Can’t Cook hidden round the other side, guess all the others were on loan. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Was it in “Fiction”?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
duck me, she’s going to be severely peri/menopausal for the next 25 bleeping years, isn’t she?
OMG she is the Anti-Sali “Not there yet” Hughes!

ETA:
1285DD2B-7358-486E-A0AB-42547955A1AC.jpeg

Don’t forget about the premature baby-hands that are SEVERELY too small for your hand-skin, Jack!!! #NobodyKnowsTheTroubleShe’sSeen

8AFC8E96-D612-45FC-83CC-FAC0460DDD4C.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
duck me, she’s going to be severely peri/menopausal for the next 25 bleeping years, isn’t she?
Interesting that she has gone from trying to make a baby to peri menopausal in the space of a couple of weeks when she is only in her mid 30s. There really is nothing that this woman will not claim to have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Shame her Twitter thumbs remain completely unaffected. Possessed even.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I just don’t believe that she has arthritis! How the frig would she walk a boisterous, lively dog with bad shoulders - imbecile.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.