Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both her hands and her tongue are accounted for so has she trained the dog to take pics now? It must be so tough to be so exhausted and in so much pain that you need to take the time to set up a timer on your phone to get your bikini thot shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She keeps mentioning being delirious with pain and has been since the train journey back from Glasgow (so pre shock dumping by a few days). It's setting off my bullshit detector. Maybe she keeps texting people (Harold) a bunch of needy embarrassing crap and then needs the excuse of shoulder pain induced delirium?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Interesting that she has gone from trying to make a baby to peri menopausal in the space of a couple of weeks when she is only in her mid 30s. There really is nothing that this woman will not claim to have.
A few rides on a sausage with no biological consequences and now she's perimenopausal... Come on #1978 truthers this one's for you!! ✊

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The way I SPRINTED here after seeing her tweets. Not even touching the braids appropriation, but yikes!

And final final final final FINAL book edits? Laughing my arse off here. Hardly surprising that her publishers have sent her manuscript back and said "Try again" after she admitted in the previous round of "final" edits that she hadn't written the method or ingredients list for multiple recipes. 🤡

And now the arthritis mentionitis makes a lot more sense. As well as trying to guilt old Homophobic Harold, she's trying to wangle yet more time to not finish her sodding book (how unfortunate that her writing arm is the one affected). Looks like they're not buying it, so she'll need to escalate even further, possibly by severing her own right arm in a freak mowing accident/being mauled by Content/falling Eucalyptus branch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
A few rides on a sausage with no biological consequences and now she's perimenopausal... Come on #1978 truthers this one's for you!! ✊
I reckon this is to move us on from the Nam chat #1948thruthers

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.