Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief. I've never actually looked at her Twitter thing before ..all the squigs posting beautiful pictures of their adorable dogs, and she just ignores them

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Good grief. I've never actually looked at her Twitter thing before ..all the squigs posting beautiful pictures of their adorable dogs, and she just ignores them
She does that often. Wants people to send floofs/doggos coz bad mentals, acknowledges about 2 squigs, then gets bored and ignores everyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Did someone call for Content?

View attachment 1417309
09F6883B-0AF4-454A-B655-D9DAEA6613B2.gif

Yesh, it’s all lies of course, woooooof. I left lasht week, these are all photos she took of me before I left. Was boring as feck and the house was grim. And I bluuuuuuuudy hated all the tattoos and lesbian clothes. Really happy in my new forever home. Catch you all soon. Woof!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was screaming at my speaker! Honestly. What a load of nonsense.

In my honest opinion it didn’t sell so we’ll probably because it was pricier, also her initial fame was dying off 🤷‍♀️ But trying to claim she basically invented seasonal eating/cooking and was doing it when no one’s else was is bizarre
She also acts like she invented budget cooking/cooking with tins. What did she think generations before her did? Does she think our great grandparents just thought ‘welp, don’t have much money, guess I’ll just buy some caviar for the kids and then sit here hungry while the Germans bomb us’. No, they made the most of the ingredients they had to hand, and the stuff that was cheap was the stuff that was in season. Cos when there’s a lot of something, the prices go down. Absolutely mind-blowing I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I have an Instagram page for my business and I acknowledge every single comment I get, even if it's just a little heart ❤. She's so rude!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I have an Instagram page for my business and I acknowledge every single comment I get, even if it's just a little heart ❤. She's so rude!
I swear she does tit content to get the big engagement, so when she goes political Jack tomorrow, the nonsense gets a further reach.

Reactions: 27
I've just realised we've got the perfect victim to test this recipe when it materialises, which obviously it will do. Your time to shine @heretoreaditall2019 unless Eddie the Eagle has already eaten all the orange sugar 🦅
Oh god is she back on the sun dried orange peel (0p) again? Since the fraus informed us we were actually eating wax and/or pesticides I’m not sure we’ll be dabbling in nature’s sugar again 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The grooming costs of that dog will be expensive. The little miniature schnauzer I looked after the other week costs £45 for a trim, shampoo and dry. I can only think that Content will be nearer the £75 mark. And they need doing often.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The grooming costs of that dog will be expensive. The little miniature schnauzer I looked after the other week costs £45 for a trim, shampoo and dry. I can only think that Content will be nearer the £75 mark. And they need doing often.
She'll probably get a quick dip in the dandelion dirt bath.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Your dog looks at you like you’re a tattooed, lesbian dressing, white trash who shudda kept her legs shut. Or is he looking at you like a dog who’s Fuxking boiling hot, bored with an itchy arse from sitting on haygrass? I mean I don’t speak dog or am able to read dogs body language, but I also don’t know anyone who could determine what that dog is thinking, feeling or even how he’s looking at you Jack cos you’re showing mostly his jaw and legs 🤷‍♀️
She's probably got a bonio or something my neighbours cat is a tart when I have the dreamies out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Doughnuts are treats - lovely fat and sugar combo treats - not breakfast. They are also more expensive than porridge oats or toast.

People who ask questions like that with ‘oh I’m such a bad mum’ are asking for validation and a way out, not advice because no one wants to say you are a bad mum, but that is encouraging a disordered relationship with food by allowing those things to be an option. (I have a fussy eater and it’s a massive struggle so I sympathise, but there must be safe foods that aren’t entirely sugar).
My eldest is a fussy eater and we have worked out a system where he eats "sensible" foods and then his treats. It's worked pretty well as he has developed it into a habit and will often tell people who offer him a treat close to his meal times that he will have it later.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.