Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just Grunkaed my way through and my feeling having digested all of today's nonsense, is extreme envy of whichever one of you fraus came up with the energy vampire comparison the other day because it's so perfect. She could drain Colin Robinson himself with all of this.

Always happy to help

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 166163whatevs.

Jack really needs a course on gender stereotypes. ‘Not manly’ vegan food, and now implying women understand red lipstick or whatever. I’ve never worn lipstick in my life.
I'm most certainly a woman. Last time I checked "understanding the importance of lipstick" was not something I was born with. I also haven't magically acquired it by virtue of having tits and a fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just watching Glasto on BBC2 and Lady Gaga is playing. I now know where the granny knicker inspiration came from....... Gaga looks amazing in flesh coloured girdle and bra.

Reactions: 11
I'm most certainly a woman. Last time I checked "understanding the importance of lipstick" was not something I was born with. I also haven't magically acquired it by virtue of having tits and a fanny.
Me either. Maybe, Harry, we’re just a couple of......
‘s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was once in close proximity to him and can verify that he DOES smell clean. Just as clean as Matt Tebutt does (I assume)
Omg I’m having some sort of flashback, was it Chris Evans that touched your shoulder? I can imagine ‘dear heart’ Captain America is v pure and clean, I bet he rolls his sleeves up perfectly, too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Urgh. Only on page 5 as I was watching my football team (Leicester) be tit 😖 Sending love to @Silver Linings and anyone else further along the thread upset by Jack and her triggering, irresponsible ways. Get off Twitter you idiot before you cause anymore damage 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Amazon, boo. Or Starz in America. It totally went under the radar but it’s my fave tv series ever. Toby Stephens should have swept the award ceremonies imo.
Noted. I have added it to my watch list. If anyone loves vikings and comedy I can recommend Norsemen on Netflix.

Reactions: 6
me either. Apparently it’s to make your face look like a fanny?! Who wants that!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A

A bit sexist arent we jack.?A man's opinion is just as good as a woman. If you want equality then treat everyone the same.
What if it was one of the Queer Eye guys? Or Jennifer Anniston’s makeup artist? Or Edward Enninful from Vogue??

Thread sug: NOT THE RED-LIPPED MONROE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 166163whatevs.

Jack really needs a course on gender stereotypes. ‘Not manly’ vegan food, and now implying women understand red lipstick or whatever. I’ve never worn lipstick in my life.
And I have known plenty of men that have/do wear lipstick. ;)

FFS, back in the 70's my mate, a farmers son, was often seen driving a tractor in a Suzie Wong style dress and heels, and believe it or not, lipstick. He still identified as a man. I wish people these days would realise that gender non conformity is nothing new..... and what's more, people just accepted him, probably more than they would now. RIP Kenny, we all loved you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.