Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assume she’s just learned about Charlie Brooker and Konnie Huq. God, she really does like to fill her feed with dull tweets doesn’t she 😴

(And yes, I realise the irony of me posting said dull tweets on here!)

View attachment 166139
Ugh she is SUCH a child. 'I was today years old'; 'I'm putting myself up for adoption'. Gimme a bleeping break...you are THIRTY............TWO.

I honestly think this is her dynamic in relationships too. Seems to go for older women who might offer mothering while she gets to be a brat. With Louisa it was always 'Mrs J won't let meeeeeee' *pout*, and she also seemed to show love in quite a childish way too, like making those ridiculous smoothie bowls instead of, you know, being a good partner :rolleyes: . I imagine it's charming for a while and then... extremely bleeping annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
1814028A-4F50-4C70-9B9B-919A58EE7B7E.jpeg
whatevs.

Jack really needs a course on gender stereotypes. ‘Not manly’ vegan food, and now implying women understand red lipstick or whatever. I’ve never worn lipstick in my life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’m guessing the all consuming agony of yesterday has now passed/ healed , the blue ticker response she craved responded so she ticked that box off and all is well in the Bungalow of Smeg in Southend on Sea .

*editing the tit out of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Also ‘I was today years old’ is so 2019.
It's a f**king irritating saying. Why not say oh I only found out today that ..... Why does she have to be so irritating. Also to all you ladies that she's has triggered, I hope you're ok. She really needs her social media monitored. She's like a five year old writes/ speaks before she engaged brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have just pushed my glasses to the highest point on my nose, this is to keep my eyes from falling out, I have rolled them so much following the threads today. :rolleyes: 🤪👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
54617823-95FD-4467-8BB4-20D5EE3D256A.jpeg

oh do be quiet. You were being twee and flowery as usual. And you thought ‘Viv’ Westwood was dead.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Black Sails has lovely ladies in it too but mostly everyone is so sweaty all the time that they would be so smelly. Chris Evans probably smells like clean washing all the time. And freshly baked cookies.
I was once in close proximity to him and can verify that he DOES smell clean. Just as clean as Matt Tebutt does (I assume)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Black Sails has lovely ladies in it too but mostly everyone is so sweaty all the time that they would be so smelly. Chris Evans probably smells like clean washing all the time. And freshly baked cookies.
I have NEVER heard of this?!!!! Is it on Netflix?

Reactions: 6
BC3D7AF8-ED83-4BE2-80DC-2E045E9FF0BD.jpeg

I’d rather have friends that stepped in when I was clearly struggling rather than giving me lipsticks/Tracey Emin artwork.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m so embarrassed to post here after flouncing off on Friday. Admin deleted my post and told me off (I didn’t know it wasn’t allowed. Sorry guys). Admin also said 95% of flouncers come back.

Not me! I said. I won’t be back - I have principles! I even deleted my account temporarily. Then godammit she posts the kitten, the glasto pic, the shouting at people who offer advice that she asked for, the lipstick and now the despicable weight loss tit.

I’m not strong enough. I can’t resist. The urge to discuss it with the housefrau cabal is too much. It’s no fun yelling WTF at her twitter on your own.

Also, I can’t remember who it was but somebody referred to Lipdown Larder and it properly made me snort and I knew I had to do a JM and shuffle back in.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY DAY
Once a hausfrau, always a hausfrau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.