Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut the front door.

I’ve been away from both Jack and theJack tattle thread for a few months. Did she have a recent relationship with a man?! Or am I just misinterpreting some frau banter?

Who? What? Where? When?
Yes. She started going out with a mystery man in late winter, and immediately started referring to him as “OH” and his family as her “in-laws”. She deliberately used gender neutral language, seemingly to avoid admitting that she was with a man (not good for her leftie lezzer image). But a real life acquaintance of theirs on Twitter referred to him as a man.

She with him a grand total of 4-5 months and claimed to have suffered “several pregnancy losses” during this time.

He is believed to be from her AA group. She described him as deliciously ordinary, had a big car, and he took her on two breaks to Venice and Dordrecht.

He looks exactly like his brother, and one day Jack says she accidentally nuzzled the wrong brother.

He suddenly LEFT a few weeks ago, and Jack immediately bought herself a designer Golden Doodle puppy to ease her heartbreak. Then she briefly joined Tinder and her profile was as excruciating as you might imagine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I'm surprised she hasn't pulled a Steve-O and got a massive portrait of herself on her back. Fortunately she doesn't appear to know that there are other body parts you can have tattoos on aside from your arms so we'll be spared full back nudity thot shots.
How can she have a portrait? Which face would she choose? And anybody who saw it, wouldn’t identify it as her, and claim it was unrealistic

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Harold knew he was in a relationship with Jack.
I suspect that he was in a relationship with Melissa the middle class girl from Essex with small c conservative views and some strange quirks, as opposed to Jack, the maverick chaotic Twitter character. I suspect that she doesn’t necessarily play the Jack character in real life and it is largely a product of Twitterand abused ADHD meds. That doesn’t mean that Melissa is not a narc or a nightmare in relationships. But I think it probably took him a little while to realise the full picture of what he’d gotten into.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Yes. She started going out with a mystery man in late winter, and immediately started referring to him as “OH” and his family as her “in-laws”. She deliberately used gender neutral language, seemingly to avoid admitting that she was with a man (not good for her leftie lezzer image). But a real life acquaintance of theirs on Twitter referred to him as a man.

She with him a grand total of 4-5 months and claimed to have suffered “several pregnancy losses” during this time.

He is believed to be from her AA group. She described him as deliciously ordinary, had a big car, and her took her on two breaks to Venice and Dordrecht.

He looks exactly like his brother, and one day Jack says she accidentally nuzzled the wrong brother.
And numerous non-RL squigs have referred to him as a bloke/man and/or used he/him without her correcting - including on occasions where she’d have been itching to deflect from criticism by going off on one about them assuming he was a bloke.

Reactions: 41
She still can’t resist near constant jabs at LJC, I see.

Must really be grating her cabbage that LJC is having a wonderful adventure and seems very happy without her.
Why she snark on twitter?
LJC happy, but Jack still bitter.

I'm still struggling to process this hairstyle.

1657739334395.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder how the appointment with the rheumatologist went. Is she booked in for the shoulder replacement? Starting on immunotherapy? Having exhaustive tests to find out just how many types of arthritis she has? For the record I only know of three. Psoriatic, osteo and rheumatoid but this is Jack so who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The video. It’s as bad as you fear
Oh I’ve suffered through the vid, I’ve just never read the article/all those tweets expressing just how shite she was. Also, silly bint couldn’t film from her kitchen “because of social distancing”, so was she living in the shed as well? Or did she only have to social distance when filming. Daft twit.

Seen it before, but still going to watch again and enjoy the cut of Eamon’s jib throughout -again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The
OK I’m watching it. That poem about the Daily Mail tho…final line is something like “this is an insight into the daily Mail online / and little f*cking Britain with their little f*cking minds”. WOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! How contemptuous of ordinary people can she be??

Also interesting that she seems to confuse her exaggerated story of Pov with doing politics. They are not the same thing.
I couldn't watch it all as it gave me proxy anxiety, but the bit where she is move to tears by her own eloquence and her voice gets progressively whiney is very funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder how the appointment with the rheumatologist went. Is she booked in for the shoulder replacement? Starting on immunotherapy? Having exhaustive tests to find out just how many types of arthritis she has? For the record I only know of three. Psoriatic, osteo and rheumatoid but this is Jack so who knows?
Im also wondering, given that she is so disabled, whether she is in receipt of disability benefits. She must surely be eligible based on what she has said.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh I’ve suffered through the vid, I’ve just never read the article/all those tweets expressing just how shite she was. Also, silly bint couldn’t film from her kitchen “because of social distancing”, so was she living in the shed as well? Or did she only have to social distance when filming. Daft twit.

Seen it before, but still going to watch again and enjoy the cut of Eamon’s jib throughout -again.
People are so unkind.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Im also wondering, given that she is so disabled, whether she is in receipt of disability benefits. She must surely be eligible based on what she has said.
You'd think so wouldn't you. I mean anyone so very disabled as she reports would certainly qualify for PIP.

Reactions: 29

He is believed to be from her AA group. She described him as deliciously ordinary, had a big car, and he took her on two breaks to Venice and Dordrecht.

He suddenly LEFT a few weeks ago, and Jack immediately bought herself a designer Golden Doodle puppy to ease her heartbreak. Then she briefly joined Tinder and her profile was as excruciating as you might imagine.
Amazing update! Thank you!
Does anybody have the tinder profile evidence? 😄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.