Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Vinted listings have gone then? I guess those bags and bags of clothes she listed must have sold out in record time. One more step towards your forever home!
She has no reviews so must have deleted the listings.

If you sell and the buyer leaves no review, you get one automatically from the app.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If the tatt isn't ODAAT then I reckon the serenity prayer.

If Harold was as conservative as she implies with his views on 'lesbian clothes' and tattooed women - what on earth would he have made of the rest of Jack? Foul mouthed rants, her inappropriately public disclosures? Cocks in a drawer, working in a brothel etc..? Seems like an unusual pairing 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
When was it she said the VBI was nearly done because I'm worried it's been ~forgotten about~

After all that hoo-haa. Who could have possibly foreseen this?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

If Harold was as conservative as she implies with his views on 'lesbian clothes' and tattooed women - what on earth would he have made of the rest of Jack? Foul mouthed rants, her inappropriately public disclosures? Cocks in a drawer, working in a brothel etc..? Seems like an unusual pairing 🧐
Perhaps she met him while wearing the stunt hair and headscarf, and he mistook her for the demure Amish tradwife of his dreams. But then when he went to kiss her in a cornfield, the fake hair fell out and she bent down to pick it up, rolling up her sleeves and revealing the marks of the devil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

I wonder if Harold knew he was in a relationship with Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Shut the front door.

I’ve been away from both Jack and theJack tattle thread for a few months. Did she have a recent relationship with a man?! Or am I just misinterpreting some frau banter?

Who? What? Where? When?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve now found an article Monroe wrote for the New Statesman. She was v obviously asked to write it solely because she was Louisa’s partner. Predictably, two thirds of the article is all about Jack.
I'm beginning to see why Louisa ran for her life.
That article seems like a massive conflict of interest.

Reactions: 32
Shut the front door.

I’ve been away from both Jack and theJack tattle thread for a few months. Did she have a recent relationship with a man?! Or am I just misinterpreting some frau banter?

Who? What? Where? When?
Oh God, where do I start? Quite a lot has happened but yes Jack has been in a relationship with a 'deliciously ordinary' OH who is believed to be male. Details are sketchy but according to Jack, he doesn't drink, has a big car and works part time in a little shop. He LEFT fairly recently dumping her after two mini breaks. She also claimed to have "nuzzled" his brother after mistaking him for OH.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.