Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That! That’s it exactly! You’d do that if you really felt the need to over share and then find it at the bottom of the Lego box! And Yeppers we are all fabulosie 🤗

Ah ha ha ha ha ha to deal with the fame hey girl I was on Come Dine With Me, now that’s chuffin high pressure fame. Can you imagine every time there’s a re run and I’m waiting for the number 56 ….
Jane?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Speaking of bonkers, does Jack still have not-Covid?
What? That "thing" that's going round that's like Covid but isn't?

No, that was something she shared with OH. He took it with him. The homophobic, tattoophobic bastard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I had a man here earlier (calm down everyone) doing a bit of painting, and I was actually unable to speak to him about what needed doing because I was reading the Georgia Church Suppers extravaganza. In the midst of my howling (with my high strung terrier howling along) I was able to gesture at a wall. And that was about it.

When I finally caught my breath I was going to try and explain why I was in hysterics, but I need him to come back and finish the job tomorrow. 😃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Jack's new tats.
View attachment 1415216

I would not have the courage to let my unruly nips stare like a pair of shark eyes at the camera for all the world to see.
This is another shot from her grey vest 'before' photo session isn't it? She looks fine. In the 'before' shot she's deliberately caught the light to cast shadows under her eyes, and is hunching/leaning in to the camera so her top looks loose and the light catches her collar bones 🙄. Burglar Bill all over again.

22761712-7834211-image-m-11_1577610653008 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I love it when someone asks for an update and people start listing the things that have happened recently. It’s then when you can truly appreciate just how bonkers the world of Jack is.
Did anyone mention when the police popped over because someone* called in a welfare check? Jack said it was very kind but then called it morally wrong. Honestly, I don't know what to believe
*Harold?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did anyone mention when the police popped over because someone* called in a welfare check? Jack said it was very kind but then called it morally wrong. Honestly, I don't know what to believe
*Harold?
What about Big Dave and the Cannon firing incident?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One thread at a time (OTAAT):

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What about Big Dave and the Cannon firing incident?
That was good. For anyone who just stumbled on the page, that was when Jack Monroe, author of Cooking on a Bootstrap, attended a Jubilee parade and posted a photo of herself sat on a massive WWII artillery gun, which she said her Communist father Dave Hadjicostas MBE then fired down the street before leading the street in a chorus of God Save The Queen. BTW, firing the gun was illegal, but it's made up so it's fine (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.