Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staying completely OT the same thread had me looking up keeping up appearances following posts about Mrs Buckets love life and the very nervous next door neighbour used to be married to Leonard Rossiter. I hate that I know this fact because useless information stays in my head forever when I can’t remember what I went into the kitchen for.
Can confirm the Mrs Bucket love life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@jenny2603
Giggling ferociously at computer generated Jack:
"After 20 minutes of hysterically crying in the kitchen, I was given the chance to use the phone to call my mum. “I’m having a rough time, Mum,” I managed. “Are you mad?” she answered.

“I’m not mad, I’m pissed off. And cold. And cold. And cold. And cold.” I could have kept going with the obvious anger to which she responded with a flash of anger herself. She’d seen the footage of dervishes dancing in the street, freezing their bare feet on the ice and frozen in the cold rage I was feeling. “What’s the matter with you?” she shouted.

But there was nothing wrong with me. I was upset and angry and cold and cold and cold. I slammed the phone down and felt the rage again and stomped out of the kitchen and flung myself into a cold shower."

Chapeau! Are we sure this isn't Jack?
A day late and need to try and catch up but this might actually kill me.
I'm trying not to laugh on the train home and it hurttttttts. I keep imaging Jack doing this as spoken word meets slop bot and I am dying

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think L LEFT because she is too demanding, too needy and desperate. The same reason as OH. She sounds bloody hard work to be a partner off. Relationships especially at the start are supposed to be about the fun!
Being a primary supply source for a narcissist is horrendous and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. You come away shell shocked trying to get your head around what happened and the constant gas lighting and power games leaves you doubting yourself even over minor things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
The Vinted listings have gone then? I guess those bags and bags of clothes she listed must have sold out in record time. One more step towards your forever home!

• Haha
This is on our playlist, even though we're ancient, and I just have to sing it at the top of my voice! 😁

@MrsPeel that's so sad:cry: I hope its mention hasn't upset you.😘 Your mum must have been an incredibly strong woman who loved her kids very much, to be able to hide that from them.❤
It was @TillyMiffin ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
when Sophie died, in agony most likely she washed her corpse and blow dried it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Ah the old 'friends with the ex' chestnut. I'll do you a favour Jack (you can thank me by closing your Patreon) and save you several months by saying

1) No you're not friends. You're hanging onto that idea because you haven't let him go yet.
2) Just because he isn't on Twitter, doesn't give you carte blanche to vent like a stroppy teenager. Yet again, Twitter isn't your diary and at this point I'm starting to think you can't even read the word professional, let alone understand what it means.
3) The second he starts up a relationship with someone else - and he will- all notions of friendship will crumble when you realise you were clinging onto scraps of attention in the hopes you will get back together.

It's over. HE LEFT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I think the tattoo is going to have something to do with her boy, and I'm dreading what it might be. An AA token with his face on it? Oh my lawd.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just go the whole hog, mate - make the hand match the nails. Toot toot, best life! #wildestdreams 👍

1657736267256.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
A day late and need to try and catch up but this might actually kill me.
I'm trying not to laugh on the train home and it hurttttttts. I keep imaging Jack doing this as spoken word meets slop bot and I am dying
''And cold. And cold. And cold. And cold.'' in a Dalek voice.

• Haha
Went looking for info On Louisa and Jack and found this.
Jack celebrating a year sober in 2019.
All I can say is, poor Louisa.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
So if you wanted to give the chip to your son to show him that you've made a year and he was your priority - you'd give him your chip wouldn't you. You wouldn't need to get an extra one for him - you go with out so your kids have the thing don't you.

Not sure if that makes as much sense as it does in my head - has been a full on week actually parenting but I have to say I am so glad Jack is a twit cos this place wouldn't exist without her and you guys are the best - laughs and insights she could only dream of <3
That! That’s it exactly! You’d do that if you really felt the need to over share and then find it at the bottom of the Lego box! And Yeppers we are all fabulosie 🤗

Went looking for info On Louisa and Jack and found this.
Jack celebrating a year sober in 2019.
All I can say is, poor Louisa.
Ah ha ha ha ha ha to deal with the fame hey girl I was on Come Dine With Me, now that’s chuffin high pressure fame. Can you imagine every time there’s a re run and I’m waiting for the number 56 ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Ah the old 'friends with the ex' chestnut. I'll do you a favour Jack (you can thank me by closing your Patreon) and save you several months by saying

1) No you're not friends. You're hanging onto that idea because you haven't let him go yet.
2) Just because he isn't on Twitter, doesn't give you carte blanche to vent like a stroppy teenager. Yet again, Twitter isn't your diary and at this point I'm starting to think you can't even read the word professional, let alone understand what it means.
3) The second he starts up a relationship with someone else - and he will- all notions of friendship will crumble when you realise you were clinging onto scraps of attention in the hopes you will get back together.

It's over. HE LEFT!
Exactly. Poor Jack, not a clue about boundaries or relationships. Top tip Jack an ex who is polite when you bump into them isn't your friend, they're just well mannered. Whilst it's not unherd of for ex partners to stay friends, this doesn't happen to demanding narcs like yourself who it simply isn't safe to remain friends with. Hope that helps, pal. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Those love bowls are bleeping weird. All of them. Ergh. Major ick vibes.
So ridiculously over the top and just not what you'd want when you open your eyes. If my OH (still got one, etc) presented me with that in a morning he'd get given it straight back. Eggs benedict and strong coffee, thanks. Also, I've gone right off butterflies since the Katie H chaos. No wonder they all LEFT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly. Poor Jack, not a clue about boundaries or relationships. Top tip Jack an ex who is polite when you bump into them isn't your friend, they're just well mannered. Whilst it's not unherd of for ex partners to stay friends, this doesn't happen to demanding narcs like yourself who it simply isn't safe to remain friends with. Hope that helps, pal. 🥰
Conspiracy Bol here but I think she was just talking about L and she tripped herself up because she’d forgotten about OH (who didn’t exist).

The way she worded the not looking like a lesbian comment (which I think is gone now since someone commented the most recent OH was a bloke) makes little sense for a man, but would be quite the backhanded dig at L who has very recently had an article about C4 being gay and how proud they are.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.