Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a nice grid collage of Jack's power stance.

View attachment 1413979
Oh god, it is more cringey than I remember and this was only week one.
Week two, when she actually bothered to turn up to the studio, had plenty more. Also with the added bonus of the hand-not-pointing-emphasis thing. Added to the nasal whine and nervous cackle. No wonder poor Matt just looked stunned.
She also did this in the Lives for IG. Hellmans/Linda/Del Monte. All the same shite presenting from the 2005 handbook of 'How to be a winner in business ' school of media presenting. Adopting Cuddy 'skills' is like watching your nan trying to join TikTok.

Seriously, Google Amy Cuddy and her stupid power pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s even worse than that, she evenbought a very weak and terminally disabled kitten for SM clout and very showily named it after Louisa’s dog. Did this just after the break up with LJC. Posted constantly about how the kitten was healing her broken heart and when the poor creature began it’s inevitable decline, she still wouldn’t stop exploiting it on SM, until it inevitably died.
The awful thing is that Jack still has monetised videos of it on YouTube, I saw them earlier 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So along with One Day At a Time (Sweet Jesus) I've now also got this in my head. :oops:
Same!🤦‍♀️ I defy anyone to sing When the Boat Comes In without attempting a Geordie accent!:LOL:

Those breakfast bowls are gross, sorry to those who like them.:sick: I have to ask, what makes the liquid foamy? Please be gentle with your answers, I've just eaten.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The new tattoo is obviously going to be nightmeat.

So a smol pack of just on the turn Irish Bangers with a big yellow price sticker saying “Feck”?
Night meat, with a stopwatch with the time Harold LEFT and the word family in italics

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we know why Louisa broke up with her?
There's never been an explanation from either party but I think we could all hazard a decent guess. By Jack's own admission she would regularly sabotage LJC's social life by doing "a chaos" to force LJC to return home from any night out she was on. We all saw how she'd make snidey digs about Louisa on social media too, throw in disgusting food, childish behaviour, lingering honk, dirty cluttered living conditions and alcohol problems, you can see why- SHE LEFT.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
She looks like Rigsby in Rising Damp.
Completely OT, but someone on another thread (I think it was celebrity gossip one) said that Ralph Fiennes is morphing into Leonard Rossiter and now that is all I can think about whenever Rigsby is mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will get mum or some tit like that since all of a sudden she's trying to go for mum of the year.

Could it be possible that the Ex's didn't like the Tatts because they are shoddy and need tidying up. They are bland too. Many of my friends have sleeves but they are clear,concise and are full of colour.

Reactions: 27
It’s even worse than that, she evenbought a very weak and terminally disabled kitten for SM clout and very showily named it after Louisa’s dog. Did this just after the break up with LJC. Posted constantly about how the kitten was healing her broken heart and when the poor creature began it’s inevitable decline, she still wouldn’t stop exploiting it on SM, until it inevitably died.
I've seen the kitten stuff on the wiki but hadn't made that connection to LJC. That's really bleeping (sorry!) grim

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How could I forget that banger? The lyrics are very on brand for Jack too.

Met a girl, thought she was grand
fell in love, found out first hand
went well for a week or two
then it all came unglued

In a trap, trip I can't grip
never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
then I started to realize
I was living one big lie

She bleeping hates me
trust
she bleeping hates me
la la la love
I tried too hard
and she tore my feelings like I had none
and ripped them away

She was queen for about an hour
after that tit got sour
she took all I ever had
no sign of guilt
no feeling of bad, no

In a trap, trip I can't grip
never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
then I started to realize
I was living one big lie

[Chorus]

that's my story, as you see
learned my lesson and so did she
now it's over and I'm glad
'cause I'm a fool for all I've said

[Chorus]

la la la la la la la la la love
Trust
la la la la la la la la la love
Trust
and she tore my feelings like I had none
she bleeping hates me
This is on our playlist, even though we're ancient, and I just have to sing it at the top of my voice! 😁

@MrsPeel that's so sad:cry: I hope its mention hasn't upset you.😘 Your mum must have been an incredibly strong woman who loved her kids very much, to be able to hide that from them.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Completely OT, but someone on another thread (I think it was celebrity gossip one) said that Ralph Fiennes is morphing into Leonard Rossiter and now that is all I can think about whenever Rigsby is mentioned.
Staying completely OT the same thread had me looking up keeping up appearances following posts about Mrs Buckets love life and the very nervous next door neighbour used to be married to Leonard Rossiter. I hate that I know this fact because useless information stays in my head forever when I can’t remember what I went into the kitchen for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just watched the second video. Why does she look so sinister? She's setting off a primal part of my brain that I call the 'serial killer klaxon'.

This Grid of Jack Terror shows Jack looking as though she's poisoned someone's pumble.

View attachment 1413872View attachment 1413873
View attachment 1413877View attachment 1413879
Those photos are definitely like the bit on the Netflix documentary where there’s a freeze frame and the voiceover goes “so I got away with it all”.
(Then it cuts to Nigella sitting down, getting her mic set up and clearing her throat 😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think L LEFT because she is too demanding, too needy and desperate. The same reason as OH. She sounds bloody hard work to be a partner off. Relationships especially at the start are supposed to be about the fun!

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.