Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reminded of a more recent break up song, which is slightly NSFW (because bugger radio edits), namely She Hates Me by Puddle Of Mudd.
How could I forget that banger? The lyrics are very on brand for Jack too.

Met a girl, thought she was grand
fell in love, found out first hand
went well for a week or two
then it all came unglued

In a trap, trip I can't grip
never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
then I started to realize
I was living one big lie

She bleeping hates me
trust
she bleeping hates me
la la la love
I tried too hard
and she tore my feelings like I had none
and ripped them away

She was queen for about an hour
after that tit got sour
she took all I ever had
no sign of guilt
no feeling of bad, no

In a trap, trip I can't grip
never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
then I started to realize
I was living one big lie

[Chorus]

that's my story, as you see
learned my lesson and so did she
now it's over and I'm glad
'cause I'm a fool for all I've said

[Chorus]

la la la la la la la la la love
Trust
la la la la la la la la la love
Trust
and she tore my feelings like I had none
she bleeping hates me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Full of boundless love, honesty, care, and affection 😳 Pretty sure she is incapable of any of those things unless she is lovebombing or trying to get a positive outcome for herself

I hate the phrase wife you up.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
The dog in a bowl was before she was on my horizon so to speak. So she was basically jealous of a pet dog from LJC's childhood? I can only imagine what she was like if LJC mentioned actual, living people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The dog in a bowl was before she was on my horizon so to speak. So she was basically jealous of a pet dog from LJC's childhood? I can only imagine what she was like if LJC mentioned actual, living people.
No mention of Dane in that post either. I'm beginning to think that dog didn't exist! Hahahahaahaha 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And now in mine...it's going to be a loooong evening.
Sorry don’t know how to spoiler a merail! But my (real NI) Mum loved that IDAAT song, even bought the single. After she died when I was in my early 20’s my Dad told me my mum was in & out of recovery as a alcoholic all of her life. A lot about my childhood made sense after I knew. I can’t listen to it without crying now, thinking of my Mum fighting to keep my siblings & me totally unaware what she was going through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I've a horrible feeling the cod oirishisms mean her new meaningful tattoo will have an Irish link.
Maybe her recent exes both had a hitherto unspoken violent hatred of Ireland.
Or 'I ❤ my mammy' interwoven with 3 bunches of yellow stickered gladioli? X

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I expect they are asking themselves the same thing. But not for that reason, Jack. And why did YOU date someone with those views,eh?! Weirdo.
Harold obviously refusing to take her back so the bridge burning is starting.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s even worse than that, she evenbought a very weak and terminally disabled kitten for SM clout and very showily named it after Louisa’s dog. Did this just after the break up with LJC. Posted constantly about how the kitten was healing her broken heart and when the poor creature began it’s inevitable decline, she still wouldn’t stop exploiting it on SM, until it inevitably died.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
I've a horrible feeling the cod oirishisms mean her new meaningful tattoo will have an Irish link.
Maybe her recent exes both had a hitherto unspoken violent hatred of Ireland.
The new tattoo is obviously going to be nightmeat.

So a smol pack of just on the turn Irish Bangers with a big yellow price sticker saying “Feck”?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s even worse than that, she evenbought a very weak and terminally disabled kitten for SM clout and very showily named it after Louisa’s dog. Did this just after the break up with LJC. Posted constantly about how the kitten was healing her broken heart and when the poor creature began it’s inevitable decline, she still wouldn’t stop exploiting it on SM, until it inevitably died.
I still can't believe the monstrosity of this

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.