Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the recent exes were such dicks about tattoos, and her clothes making her look like a lesbian, why was Jack so heartbroken when they LEFT?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Same vibes as 'I like girls babe, girls' and 'what do you look like in that jacket! You ain't butch' where does she find these awful, mean, borderline abusive OH's? Such rotten luck for one lovable pixie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I think I dislike Mixing my measurement systems Jack the most.

Jack , you are not 5 feet, 1 point 7 inches tall!

You may be 5 feet and 1 and a half inches but I doubt you are 5 feet , 1 and 7/10 of an inch.

I realise of all the tit/lies Jack comes out with, this is miniscule.
As someone FORENSIC with details and can do BIG MATHS, perhaps Jack didn't pay attention in class that day.

TOOT TOOT we've got hats!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If Harold doesn't want her, maybe the tummy nuzzling brother does? He might love tatts and too lesbian clothes (like wtf?!).

Shoot for the moon, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I would take bets on the new tattoo being "ODAAT", may or may not include a hashtag.
Or, more likely, ~ODAAT~. *
If she adds "sweet Jesus" on the end, I'm dead (showing my age lol) 😁

* I TOO fecking HATE the use of the tilde, mostly because she doesn't appear to use it in context (hence why I do the same haha!) 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I'm surprised she hasn't pulled a Steve-O and got a massive portrait of herself on her back. Fortunately she doesn't appear to know that there are other body parts you can have tattoos on aside from your arms so we'll be spared full back nudity thot shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh buckle up ninnies she’s on the listening to Survivor and Independent woman on repeat by Destiny’s Child and screaming she hates him stage of a break up. The swing to why doesn’t he love me? Will follow soon.
She had the dramatic tit haircut before OH LEFT. Can't even blame that noise on him! Boo (I guess).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All this performative sobriety and all I can ever think about is how she did all this before and it turned out she was actually drinking and abusing medication the whole time. Anyway, she's getting a tattoo about it so it must be true. Same way as she loves and never stops talking about Mario Kart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What I find weird is I don’t know anyone from NI on either side who calls their mum ‘manny’, I always thought it was a southern thing, I could be wrong though, basing it in my time living in both CO Tyrone and Antrim and knowing people from both sides
Many moons ago I shared a page of a book that makes me crack up each time cos of the coven - it says “dance with your mama, dance with your papa, dance with your friends”. The little 8 year old girl next door comes over to play in our garden lots, the other day when it started spitting we came inside and she was reading the toddler that book and was in absolute bits over mama/papa and reading it in a posh old timey voice taking the p out of it! She’s EIGHT and sweet as anything, how is a 12 year old in Basildon so fresh to the world he’s still saying mama? I suppose a 6 hour shift a week of it is manageable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
There was never really anything to suggest that Harold accompanied Jack to her second home of Scotland. She said that he spoke with her about what to wear to the awards ceremony, but that could have easily been by phone or text.

Reactions: 36
Or, more likely, ~ODAAT~. *
If she adds "sweet Jesus" on the end, I'm dead (showing my age lol) 😁
I can't stop singing that now, and I only know the first three lines...

One day at a time, sweet Jesus.
That's all I'm asking of you.
Give me the strength to do every day what I have to do.

Round and round and round in my head, even when I'm not singing it out loud.

Thanks for that @auntylil

ETA weirdly I am singing in a terrible American accent too. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm surprised she hasn't pulled a Steve-O and got a massive portrait of herself on her back. Fortunately she doesn't appear to know that there are other body parts you can have tattoos on aside from your arms so we'll be spared full back nudity thot shots.
I think she should get a tattoo of a foxes tail from her hole across one bum cheek, with a tattoo of the garden hose arranged in similar fashion across the other cheek. This dramatic depiction of a fox dragging a hose up the old Mediterranean would commemorate the time when LJC fed a hose to a fox and be the perfect response to her anti-tattoo comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.