Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be a demanding ninny @Marmalade Atkins I know you're severely BUSY, have you by chance been able to grab her Twitter stats lately? Her follower count seems to be up everytime I check. 552k now. Unbelievable.

So Louisa and OH were ok with the whole sleeves of tattoos thing but frequently checked to make sure she wasn't getting another tiny one as that would be a deal breaker. Right-o.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s technically none of our business but I do know some folk in NI who would be offended to be called an ‘Irish’ mammy…including those with British military (round the edges) connections…
What I find weird is I don’t know anyone from NI on either side who calls their mum ‘manny’, I always thought it was a southern thing, I could be wrong though, basing it in my time living in both CO Tyrone and Antrim and knowing people from both sides

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What I find weird is I don’t know anyone from NI on either side who calls their mum ‘manny’, I always thought it was a southern thing, I could be wrong though, basing it in my time living in both CO Tyrone and Antrim and knowing people from both sides
It's mam or mammy (if you are a young child) in Wales, but I'm hoping Jack doesn't pick up on that and decide that her Mother is also part Welsh. :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She stole it off Mrs Brown's Boys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lads, a point to mither that occurred recently to me.
‘Orrible Hetty AKA Old Harold AKA the OH did unceremoniously dump the darling smol pixie with tits (have you seen her tits? She doesn’t like to mention them) right after a glorious, wonderful weekend in some place in Holland or Netherlands, where Dutch people live.
Didn’t OH tag along to the terrible Glasgow jaunt? I’m sure she implied he was with her (although I don’t think he was) did she start needing the shoulder brace to be delivered to Euston station, stat, before or after the breakup?
🥕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sorry to be a demanding ninny @Marmalade Atkins I know you're severely BUSY, have you by chance been able to grab her Twitter stats lately? Her follower count seems to be up everytime I check. 552k now. Unbelievable.

So Louisa and OH were ok with the whole sleeves of tattoos thing but frequently checked to make sure she wasn't getting another tiny one as that would be a deal breaker. Right-o.
Latest stats:
Screenshot_20220713-173144_Opera.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
‘Orrible Hetty AKA Old Harold AKA the OH did unceremoniously dump the darling smol pixie with tits (have you seen her tits? She doesn’t like to mention them) right after a glorious, wonderful weekend in some place in Holland or Netherlands, where Dutch people live.
Didn’t OH tag along to the terrible Glasgow jaunt? I’m sure she implied he was with her (although I don’t think he was) did she start needing the shoulder brace to be delivered to Euston station, stat, before or after the breakup?
🥕
Ah yes, the one where Jack was dressed as a member of staff in black t shirt and jeans. The beginning of the end happened when Harold wasn't wearing his glasses and accidentally "made eyes" at a similarly dressed staff member, so sad x
ETA he was likely also perplexed about Jack being delivered a shoulder brace by a good Samaritan after humping that backpack around all weekend!

Also ETA: this picture actually haunts me https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...diary-is-going-on.30807/page-41#post-10264666

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Grunking so not sure where this will land but
a) I can’t with SB and the AA token. I am in Literal Speechlessness and I HAVE NO WORDS
b) As someone who doesn’t like tattoos I’m 100% sure I wouldn’t date anyone who had them over their arms. I don’t find them attractive. Why would her ex’s date her if they had a tattoo issue and didn’t want her getting more? She’s full of them and none are discreet or hidden so the ex’s had to have been fine with it for them to even start the relationship in the 1st place
c) Obviously no disrespect to any Fraus who have tattoos or date people who have tattoos. It’s a glorious free world we live in and if what Jack claims is true (which it isn’t) then she should have given them the boot. Like I’m going to date someone who makes comments about my choice of appearance re hair or clothes or anything related to my body.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why does Jack think tattoos mark her out as edgy and wild, they're quite middle of the road nowadays, in fact, they're a bit old hat now aren't they? My partner's grandmother had a tattoo, she was born in 1903 and she was considered very rebellious and her husband made her cover it up after they married but this was over 90 years ago. How old was Old Harold 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If there's one thing Jack knows how to do it's gain followers (and money) from basic lefty crowd pleasing tweets 🤷

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
🥕
Yes according to tweets at the time, OH was supposed to have travelled with her then. Unconfirmed but as observed by guest correspondent and other <cough 🔺 cough> frauen, OH was not at the conference venue unless fully undercover/invisible/existing only in the mind of the Monroe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
What Harold said: I confess that tattoos aren't really my thing, but it's not a dealbreaker
What Jack took it to mean: OMG! ULTRA CONSERVATIVE TATTOO HATER!

What Harold said: I think you should dress in a way that makes you happy, and not according to stereotypes you have about various sexualities
What Jack took it to mean: Your wardrobe makes you look like a lesbian, actually?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.