Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the second video. Why does she look so sinister? She's setting off a primal part of my brain that I call the 'serial killer klaxon'.

This Grid of Jack Terror shows Jack looking as though she's poisoned someone's pumble.

View attachment 1413872View attachment 1413873
View attachment 1413877View attachment 1413879
She's like a wax work of Tom Baker as Dr Who (minus the hat) in one of those really bad wax museums. Sorry for such a lengthy, oddly specific observation.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dear Mr Lazarus,

I'm sorry it's come to this, but I'm leaving you. I have fallen in love with a Squig from Twitter. I don't know their name, but things like that don't matter.
Forgive me, and please remember to claim the single person's discount on your council tax once i'm gone.

Ms Lazarus xx
But what if they turn out to have tattoos and are an ex-lesbian, @Lazarus? They might not even live near Aldi, please think about this x

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It’s technically none of our business but I do know some folk in NI who would be offended to be called an ‘Irish’ mammy…including those with British military (round the edges) connections…
You can get in a lot of bother calling people Irish there, so you can. Best illustrated in the “hands across the border” episode of Derry Girls.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
dickwad.jpg

SuperPumble to the rescue! Feeding the poors slop until they'd rather starve. Pumbles-UNITE!

(@Marmalade Atkins I stole this from your collage, you named the file 'Dickwad'. I bleeping love you. Hooting.)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Squig's question does imply the existence of a parallel universe Bizarro Jack. A highly professional Jack whose account is completely appropriate, with tweets all signed by Jack or her assistant, photos of cookery, herbs, links to the work of other cooks she admires, links to TV appearances, and the occasional picture of her dog or cat to liven things up.
Other Jack would be horrified if she knew what was going on in this timeline, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 55
God I hate Celtic Jack with a passion (Irish Frau here).
Any mention of anything Irish she'll respond with some Oirishry - "ye" etc. and I predict will probably start identifying as a leprachaun - they're very smol and cheat humans out of gold, so that fits.
Same with any mention of Scotland - response will contain the word "wee" or summat, basically a girl called Jock.
As this was adjacent to the casual sexuality comment, I read this as lesbrachaun!

...I'll get my pigskin hat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Personally I don't know what that Squig is talking about. Don't all professional twitter pages have thot shots, Tinder applications, graphic descriptions of abuse, spiteful messages to exes, humiliating revelations about their own children and nothing about their actual job?
Oh and lots of begging?
I presumed it must be standard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
You know what I don't want? Any insight into Jack's latest failed relationship. Cannot emphasize enough how little I want or need to know anything about it. Neither do your half a million followers. We could not care less hun. Bit like Harold, really.

Nominating 'He's Just Not Into You' for the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Dear Mr Lazarus,

I'm sorry it's come to this, but I'm leaving you. I have fallen in love with a Squig from Twitter. I don't know their name, but things like that don't matter.
Forgive me, and please remember to claim the single person's discount on your council tax once i'm gone.

Ms Lazarus xx
Aim higher dear heart - if they have been following for a while and just worked this out I feel sure Mr Lazarus has better deduction skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she deleted the "homophobic Harold dissed my lesbian fashion sense, so I gave him a smol pixie stare' (like or even adjacent to a Paddington Bear stare but less disappointing and more arsey) tweet?
I am awaiting his story in my step MIL ( real) not pretends take a breaks. "She stole my heart and fed me pumble"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has she deleted the "homophobic Harold dissed my lesbian fashion sense, so I gave him a smol pixie stare' (like or even adjacent to a Paddington Bear stare but less disappointing and more arsey) tweet?
I was hoping that she would stick her tummy out and do the full Care Bear stare

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I told you Harold was cuntstruck
The poor, big car owning, internet shy, hat shop hetero had NO IDEA what he was getting into

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.