Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1400227

Those sketches are so boring now, Jack. Why is her finger always on the pulse of trends happening 3 years ago? She's so cringe. I'm rapidly becoming a 1958 truther.
She would still be younger than me 😳

But to be fair, she acts older than I do! I'll never forget her being scared of "youngsters in a dance tent". I'd be inside the tent enjoying myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
She's been grunking then.

Hi Jack, no one believes your malady lies nor need your hot takes on the Boris issue. Go away.
More polite than me. duck off head would be my response. I cannot bear whiffy burning martyrs when they are ill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It's a shame she never bothered to buy her own merch. Completely missed a tricksy trick old Jackie. Imagine the traction of wearing your Eton Mess hoodie today? Awh, boo. Could have made some more sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1400163

A) No, you didn't. You called him disingenuous.
B) No, it didn't. It ended normally.
C) That piece was ages ago.
D) duck off
Are the news channels queing up for Jack's hot take on Boris' resignation?

I would hate to think of them missing a trick. I have a duck off Boris badge from credit days. Maybe the BBC would like to interview that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God I hope Greenbelt was the festival where Jack blacked out for three days and woke up in someone else's clothes (maybe even someone else's cassock?). One minute it's "pray peace for me" and the next she's doing a keg stand with the blood of Christ wine and snorting ketamine off a nun's ass, followed by Bez-style dancing to Christian rock and maybe even a bit of the old premarital.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Screenshot 2022-07-07 23.13.27.png

I'd like to submit this new image for the charidee Teemill. I will do a new design every day until Iqbal gets justice.*

*or I lose interest and forget.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
How has she already spent all the Patreon cash? This is for paypigs to top up the tip jar and nothing else.

View attachment 1400473
'Horrendously unwell' but can still tweet constantly.

I'm assuming the poor puppy is locked in a bathroom so she can take her 'deliriously sweaty' naps in peace. Not going to wonder about the poor cat because I think he probably fucked off a couple of weeks ago. Not that she'd notice.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Ugh, I dislike her politics talk. She has zero clue about any of it. Can someone steal her phones for a few months please?!

I will send whatever Oooo's needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All this chat about Iqbal and festival ditches got me thinking... Jack can't even deny this might be true. If she was blacking out and losing entire weekends, anything was possible. Including the generation of sacs d'excréments humains.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you actually blacked out for three days... You'd probably need a lengthy stay in hospital due to dehydration etc...

What she means is she drank enough that she couldn't remember much. Or else was in a 🤢 "fugue state "

She's so rock n roll 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I sometimes wish I was French...then I could put up a road blockade and burn effigies with impunity..... I'd go through a lot of straw for this one...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I hope Greenbelt was the festival where Jack blacked out for three days and woke up in someone else's clothes (maybe even someone else's cassock?). One minute it's "pray peace for me" and the next she's doing a keg stand with the blood of Christ wine and snorting ketamine off a nun's ass, followed by Bez-style dancing to Christian rock and maybe even a bit of the old premarital.
Put a trigger warning on this please, pal 😂. Proper sent me off 🦉🍾.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.