Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That description of Jack not answering the festival organisers could have been written about the guy I just worked with.

You can't plan anything with them. And the amount of work needed just to help them to do the absolute bare minimum.......is not worth it.

A complete nightmare I still haven't recovered from 😅

You couldn't pay me to have anything to do with her.
I hear you. This weekend sees an event going on done by my right hand person who was a nightmare to deal with and then I knew why. Stabbed me in the back and took my format to do their own event, even my suppliers and some acts! Utter hunt...

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Heroes don't always wear capes...is fast losing all meaning. Hackneyed

Although Sherlock Holmes is one of my (fictional) heroes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They’ve actually tagged Michelle Obama in the tweet! 😬
I'm sure Michelle will mention it during her regular talks with Jack and will thank her for all she does 🙏.

I really do hope Marcus ignores all Jack and her squigs guff. He's a fantastic young man and a great role model for young kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
1657233769199.png

When is she next due to appear in Scotland? Happy to man a barrier at the border to be honest, even if it means I'm penned in England with her, Scotland doesn't deserve her (and not in a mad squig SCOTLAND DOES NOT DESERVE JACK way). I'm going on holiday there myself soon so really don't want to bump into the human lingering honk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Jack must be pretty adept at festivals, actually. The lack of showers won't bother her in the slightest, and if there's a queue for the portaloos we all know she has no problem shitting in a bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
With no one caring about Jack’s hot political takes, I think she should stick to what she knows. Bad food. She should pitch a depressipe to the Guardian for anyone feeling sad that Boris has gone. Some sort of comfort food, with lard, eggs, anchovies and that cress she’s growing that she thought was chard.
Eton Mess Cress.

I’ll get me coat. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm sorry but blanket-fashioned-as-skirt can duck right off. That's worse than the Billy Brag duet

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.