Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kettle is NOT on, and there will be no cake, squig.

She sees Scotland as the little pond in which she can be the big fish. In the freezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1400598

When is she next due to appear in Scotland? Happy to man a barrier at the border to be honest, even if it means I'm penned in England with her, Scotland doesn't deserve her (and not in a mad squig SCOTLAND DOES NOT DESERVE JACK way). I'm going on holiday there myself soon so really don't want to bump into the human lingering honk.
Oh Christ, those 'mon up, kettles oan fucks can get in the bin too. Gonks everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The last time she visited Scotland, she didn't bother to wash or put on clean clothes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Oh Christ, those 'mon up, kettles oan fucks can get in the bin too. Gonks everywhere.
There's a guy who crops up on Twitter who is the biggest offender for the kettle being oan at every opportunity, and I found out the other day he moved to Scotland about three years ago? Welcoming people to Scotland on Twitter is 100% his day job and it makes me feel like my teeth are going to fall out.

Obviously everyone is welcome here (not you, Jack), but don't be a melt about it. We're not weaving tartan in the bloomin' heather as our kilted husbands hunt haggis and Sassenachs ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
She's like a medieval doom crier, reminding everyone of the horrors to come. "Waste salad..." *rings bell*... "blend your waste salad..."
'Meat, meat, bring out the Night Meat, come and gaze your eyes over the Night Meat if you require feasting'.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ugh. I'm very Scottish....but I loathe the Professional Scot.

Everywhere has its charms.. some bits of Scotland are horrid. I've been to England and it was great ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Didn't she take the fancy overnight sleeper train to Scotland? That must be why she hasn't ventured to Wales yet.

*Please please please GWR, continue to be absolutely crappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When I wake up, there will be a new thread and all this will have been just another NightMeatMare

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Pah, if Our Glorious Pumble makes it to Scotland I’ll be there with Ardbeg and hope it knocks her the duck out before she so much as sights a scrap of tartan.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.