Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing jacks habit of exaggeration, "working at a rehab" probably just means she put the chairs away after a group session or helped make lunch

I agree! It's not uncommon for attendees at rehab to do some low-level voluntary jobs there towards the end of their treatment. When I went to residential rehab we had to clean the entire place every day. Not doing your share meant you got grouped. BUT I wouldn't class this as a 'job' or 'working at a rehab'. Any rehab that gives a paid job to someone while they are in therapy is a charlatan outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I wouldn't underestimate how mad the maddest jackolytes are....

Didn't Liz Jones say her dogs were assistance dogs for her poor hearing, despite Hearing Dogs for the Deaf having not trained them and it was just her?

ETA here it is https://limpingchicken.com/2014/10/20/jones-fake-hearing-dogs/
"Take this example. Out in the field at a refugee camp in Africa, I was accompanied by a male photographer who obviously hated the fact I am famous and not bald with a beer gut.
He undermined me at every opportunity. He kept calling up Twitter on his phone and showing me the tweets from someone back home who was impersonating me. And he kept saying things like: ‘So, as a freelance, do you worry where your next job is coming from?’"
More evidence that Poor Jack and Poor Liz are the same person :unsure: On balance, though, Jack is probably more worried about where her next job is coming from

• Haha
Reactions: 31
🤔 hmm...just wondering if the 🦮 is us heading twds Laurie being identified as an assistance dog? X
My money would be on an emotional support dog rather than assistance. The concept of emotional support dogs is elastic and Jack wouldn’t need to do much more than say if she can’t take the dog with her she’ll have a panic attack. No one is going to challenge that at a basic level* and she gets to swan around looking special with a dog wearing a “don’t pet me I’m working” vest.

*By this I mean she probably wouldn’t get away with it on something like an international flight. When I was flying home from the US recently there was a woman with a guide dog on the plane.

Reactions: 35
These people are absolute fantasists. Where was the council estate? Narnia?

View attachment 1395820
What if the person that had the cereal, milk and bread stolen from them had hungry children?

Having been brought up on one of the country's most deprived council estate, I can categorically say that you never stole off a neighbour. They were in the same boat as you.

I have said it before, neighbours were far more likely to help each other out by feeding each others kids and lending them a fiver.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Knowing jacks habit of exaggeration, "working at a rehab" probably just means she put the chairs away after a group session or helped make lunch
Jack I’ve got a big girl job for you. Can you tidy up the lounge after group therapy? There’s a good girl.

A year later…

I worked at a rehab, pal

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I can't imagine they asked her to help make lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
this is def jack right? feral, description of the burglar bill outfit, claiming she cooked a meal for a bunch of people, the way that it sounds like a plot from a bad TV film. Is it just me or is it pretty weird for a rehab centre to encourage a bunch of recovering addicts to get together outside of treatment to talk about their traumas...and weird that the centre would publish this and see nothing wrong with the lack of boundaries and safety in this story

also i thought she wore the key necklace coz ADHD

1657098103339.png

1657098123723.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
this is def jack right? feral, description of the burglar bill outfit, claiming she cooked a meal for a bunch of people, the way that it sounds like a plot from a bad TV film. Is it just me or is it pretty weird for a rehab centre to encourage a bunch of recovering addicts to get together outside of treatment to talk about their traumas...and weird that the centre would publish this and see nothing wrong with the lack of boundaries and safety in this story

View attachment 1395916
View attachment 1395919
Her rehab is not rated in the business.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
5 pages behind so apologies, but I can’t help but wonder if Thorpe Bay and private rehabs have spared her from the reality of living in areas with serious drug problems (often instigated/exacerbated by poverty)?

Like unsurprisingly the demographics of meetings vary depending on location. There are the meetings you’ll go to and hear the showbiz coke and wine stories & those where you’ll hear the ex rough sleeping and heroin stories. Nearly everyone is well and shows remorse for what they’ve done (something Jack doesn’t engage in or mention?) and openly admit to the damage they caused…and most people in cities have experience of seeing some scary tit from drug users. Like another frau (blurst?) said it’s almost as if people aren’t all good pure dear hearts or evil tories, otherwise good ppl are capable of bad things through the choices they make.

Living in an area with a drug problem is horrible, and oftentimes scary. As a woman often home alone in the ends I used to have to plan my day so I wouldn’t go out late at night needlessly, cash points were a no go ever cos so many ppl got mugged at them, being scared when a roadman wants to chat to you and you don’t wanna look rude as you’ll be walking past him for the foreseeable future, the terror of crossing ur block’s underground car park alone as ppl went to use in there, like these are all problems she’s not got a clue about
It’s not mean to admit that drug use comes with a ton of social problems caused by users and peddlers, it’s the truth. Obviously we can have empathy but you can also be incredibly annoyed our communities are being ruined like this?

Sorry for essay tldr easy for a posho to lecture us on something she’ll never have to experience living amongst.
Extremely this. It’s sound to be like “these junkies are my friends” when you live in an £800k detached house in Thorpe Bay and will have any police reports taken seriously because you’re a Z list celeb and your dad’s a mason. But actually when you live the reality of people causing havoc on your doorstep and affecting the quality of life of you and your family, it’s pretty bleeping hard to have sympathy for the lass with track marks putting Stilton down her vest top in the Co-op.

People in my home town would categorically call someone doing that out, because they know the girl on the till who’ll get bollocked, and they’ve been kept up ‘til all hours by cheese tits having parties, or her window smashed in by a ket fiend on a bicycle who’s berating her for leaving his sister in town alone (can we tell I used to live next to a crack den yet???) and they’re sick of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Wow, what a grunk. 😲 Ages ago didn't Jack go on a media/TV presenting course...? Am sure I remember her blabbering on about it.. (she said last night she hasn't had any media training) Another lie...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let's go rogue :cool:
Can we get to 60 pages?
On a different site I used to post on, where they usually cap thr threads at 10,000 posts (so, page 500) we once, due to a chaos and a slight rebellion against the admin, managed to get a thread to something like 725 pages :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1395916
View attachment 1395919
Imagine getting all the way through rehab, going to a social event with your peers and they let Jack cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

View attachment 1395916
View attachment 1395919
Reading this I’m not surprised SB only sees her on a Tuesday. I’m shocked he’s allowed to stay over without his dad, actually.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.