Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the little pumble shapes. Hurrah for animalos.

Reactions: 49
I bought butter at an ASDA store today. Not lurpak as it was a bit pricey but I paid £3 for 500g of an equally nice butter. Laughing at the randomness of items on the receipt as shopping with two boys with fixed eating patterns. Slightly expensive top-up shop as they "needed" new joycons which are part subsidised by me!

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Same! Child of the late 60’s. I have very poor eye sight and I struggle to read on a screen! I have photophobia and using a laptop or iPad/iPhone for more than a few minutes at a time makes me feel drowsy to! So I’m so much better with notes in print!

I suspect Jack thinks owning a shelf full of lever arch files are an ADHD/Autism trait!

Reactions: 24
PS I didn't buy bollock sausages but did get "Wee Willie Winkies for the smallest Elastoblast

Reactions: 27
Didn’t she invent the healthy start milk tokens though? Christ she’s such a prick! Most people (on benefits) will actually be entitled to these! Unless they’ve changed the rules on them. I was a young mother. Had absolutely nothing when my son was born! These were a god send! At the time they were for milk only though. Which was collected at our local health clinic! Now I’ve seen parents using them in supermarkets!

Reactions: 30
I much prefer to be able to physically have notes/books. I write in notebooks and I write letters. On Dr Jack's criteria I'm clearly off the scale.... I also WFH on line and have done for well over a decade. I'm such a contradiction! I'll need counselling and a patreon account....

Reactions: 28
BIB has me absolutely . Send reanimation-os

Reactions: 24
Also from Jacks Mumsnet AIBU. She mentions having a dog in 2016. Is this the great dane?

Jack also identifies the dog as hers, so it's not one she's looking after.

According to my Big Maths 2016 was 8 years ago. Yet Jack claims to have waited 10 years to get Content. As she's medically incapable of lying and FORENSIC about facts, I feel very confused.

Reactions: 68
The Revolution won’t be televised but it it will be live tweeted to the point of tedium

Reactions: 56
Not that long ago she was bragging about stalking around the house with socks as penises down her pants, it's not a big jump from rolled up as a cock to popped in when on the blob.
LJC almighty. What is she doing to my head?

Reactions: 34
No, this was a dog she was looking after for a few days, a friend's weimaraner. Just exaggerating as usual.

ETA:

IIRC lots on her Insta about that dog too.

Reactions: 37
When I used to live in a shitty flat in a very poor area, the men who would come round offering tubs of formula for a fiver generally also had steak, wine, nappies and boxes of cereal. Their pushouts (which also involved hurting security guards or any random old lady who didn't leap out of the way quickly enough) weren't to feed babies. They were to fund their speedballing habits, as they'd go straight from the flats to the split level one over the newsagent where the Big Scary Dealer provided an easy place to use and then go back out to beg money 'for the baby's milk' outside the chemist.

Most of them didn't have a baby and if they did, it certainly wasn't getting the proceeds of their crimes.

Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.