Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes when Jack is quiet, I enjoy a stroll down memory lane, gazing upon the dervishes and bangers of yore. Today's golden oldie is that time Jack went to see I' Daniel Blake, ruined some innocent woman's visit to the pictures by howling and became so enraged she punched a wall.

It is easy to forget what a tragic twit she is amongst the lols isn’t it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sometimes when Jack is quiet, I enjoy a stroll down memory lane, gazing upon the dervishes and bangers of yore. Today's golden oldie is that time Jack went to see I' Daniel Blake, ruined some innocent woman's visit to the pictures by howling and became so enraged she punched a wall.

Looks like the bad form of naming people who have died for clout runs a lot more deep than I first imagined.

She is not Daniel Blake. I have seen poverty in the North-East. Jack has not, she has no bleeping clue of what poverty is like.

Does she think she’s the Robin Hood of the poor?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

I’ve just inflicted that article upon myself and I don’t know why. duck me, she is truly awful. Not a Metro user back then, mind you.

BC381F96-7A7A-4E73-ABCC-1FBA940F80FE.jpeg

And Jack, you’re obviously lying. We all know you probably haven’t been near a clean sock since Mam stopped doing your washing when you left home.

Plus hardly leaving the house? I thought you (allegedly) trudged around incessantly with your son in the bitter cold and rain, because it was never summer in the poverty

867218AF-75C0-495B-A8DF-2D3006ABB50F.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Am I missing something about the butter. That £9.60 lurpak was for a kg

I got a 250g golden cow (ni brand) for £2.30 yesterday, not ideal but it was a garage so more expensive and a 500g is usually cheaper but lurpak is always expensive…. How much is tesco own butter for 1kg?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So if I go round Jack's crappy bungalow and steal a few items because I'm hungry that'll be ok? Why not remind people where they can legally access these items if they're in need. As baby formula is usualy security tagged noone will be trying to steal it anyway. We know people are in dire straits but shoplifting is not really to be encouraged is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Am I missing something about the butter. That £9.60 lurpak was for a kg

I got a 250g golden cow (ni brand) for £2.30 yesterday, not ideal but it was a garage so more expensive and a 500g is usually cheaper but lurpak is always expensive…. How much is tesco own butter for 1kg?
Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
No idea where this will land as I’m permanently on the eternal grunk but I posted a few weeks ago that I’d noticed my boyfriend started following Jack on Twitter. He’s quite left wing and I suspect he is fooled by her politics.

I’ve just had the crushing realisation that it’s seeing her on his timeline that makes him believe our shop for two people should only be £20 a week. He’s only just moved in with me so he has no idea what I spent beyond our ‘fun dinner’ shops on evenings where he’d stay over (he was fed at work the rest of the time). He truly thinks that’s all we need to spend and it’s made me want to scream into the abyss.

I might have to explain what the cabal is after all 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
So if I go round Jack's crappy bungalow and steal a few items because I'm hungry that'll be ok? Why not remind people where they can legally access these items if they're in need. As baby formula is usualy security tagged noone will be trying to steal it anyway. We know people are in dire straits but shoplifting is not really to be encouraged is it?
I think we should liberate the three freezers full of nightmeat for the poors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve just inflicted that article upon myself and I don’t know why. duck me, she is truly awful. Not a Metro user back then, mind you.

View attachment 1394887
And Jack, you’re obviously lying. We all know you probably haven’t been near a clean sock since Mam stopped doing your washing when you left home.

Plus hardly leaving the house? I thought you (allegedly) trudged around incessantly with your son in the bitter cold and rain, because it was never summer in the poverty

View attachment 1394888
Hang on, she claimed she shoved a sock up her foof when she was on her jams?
This is right up there with the Naked Eye palette 'black eye'.

Also enjoying the massive infrastructure she thinks needs to be put in place to put a security tag on Lurpak in Tesco. Not just a sixth former on minimum wage sticking them on. Tell me you've never had to get a proper job without telling me you've never had to get a proper job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.