Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's referring to me, like I said I didn't go to uni, I went on an evening and I went after spending many years at writing groups. I am also a voracious reader who loves words.

You either have a talent for it, or you don't, but anyone can get better if they practise and have help. I've spent many evenings listing to turgid, overwritten prose produced by people who after receiving their feedback from the rest of the group replied with 'well I'm not changing a word as it's perfect' despite it being painfully dull.

One of the most charming, wonderful pieces of writing was written by a guy who left school at 15 and it was his life as a gardener, sounds so dull but we all looked forward every month to the next bit as he had a wonderful way with words, that really deserved to get published.

She really needs to find a writing group, take a piece she is working on and listen to her feedback but in her own words SHAN'T!
Ah no it wasn't responding to you, I couldn't find the post I was referring to at that point; sorry for any confusion. Also, spot on x

Reactions: 21
Why so sad?
Lip filler bad.
There is definitely a touch of le derrière de baboon about her there. Unless it's her forced sadface giving her an unfortunate lip curl 🤔.

Jack and computers - surely she can't be useless with them, remember she said she knows how to triangulate us right to our front doors? She cannot lie after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Welcome to the worst (BESTEST) corner of the internet @steverc. We love a new ninny joining the ranks.

Pray tell how you found us, dear heart.
Been here a while, drawn in by The Madness That Was Vonny. But the Jack Disconnect (here/ the ROTW) really grinds my bleeping gums. She’s an in plain sight *thief* and I cannot stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It won’t be published, she never finishes anything.
Plus by the time it's ready there will be a completely different government and little to no appetite for Jack shrieking about Iain Duncan Smith. It's arguably too late already.

Reactions: 39
Can't wait to hear how Jack's HMRC call has led to the collapse of the government.
I thought it was due to her absolute pumble of a scathing excerpt from her tactless new book (that hopefully won't be published). Remember what she said this morning?

Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 10.22.39.png

Screenshot by @Veronicaaa

Obviously Rish and Saj mates are quaking in their patent leather shoes at the thought of Jack's book coming out.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Dial M for Mither
As a Hitchcokian scholar I quite like this. We could have a whole list "The Trouble with Jack", Saboobtage", "The Idiot who Knew too Little" and perhaps my favourite "To Catch the Nightmeat".....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I thought it was due to her absolute pumble of a scathing excerpt from her tactless new book (that hopefully won't be published). Remember what she said this morning?

View attachment 1394797

Screenshot by @Veronicaaa

Obviously Rish and Saj mates are quaking in their patent leather shoes at the thought of Jack's book coming out.
The political establishment SHOOK to its very core after hearing that Jack had released a teaser of her forthcoming 80,000 words of bollix.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sometimes when Jack is quiet, I enjoy a stroll down memory lane, gazing upon the dervishes and bangers of yore. Today's golden oldie is that time Jack went to see I' Daniel Blake, ruined some innocent woman's visit to the pictures by howling and became so enraged she punched a wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.