Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mack Jonroe, the Pixie Detective series.
1. Case of the missing charity money
2. The mystery of the missing arch lever files
Canal, feel free to pitch your ideas for the much-anticipated collection
The mystery of the missing manners
and the hunt for the missing job

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I could play this game for hours but need to go to Asda with the junior Elastoblasts in search of new joycons for the Nintendo switch I allow them to play on an actual TV. I won't walk as it's a few miles and no pavement for most of it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Blurb revealed!

Jack Monroe's MURDER ON THE SIDEBOARD by Jack Monroe

TV chef Jimmy Olivier was a man with many enemies...a plagiarist, a bully, a UKIP fan, a fat-tongued condescending twit - but who killed him? When Jimmy is found facedown in a pool of poisoned salad bag pesto, amateur sleuth Ms Jake Hepburn swings into action, and soon uncovers a veritable pumble of mendacious lies and deceit...

"Wonderful. I bought 30 copies and urge you to do the same. Jack does such good for so many people." - Nigella Lawson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
This is unbelievably creepy. It’s exactly the kind of thing I was referring to a few threads ago when I said she doesn’t have the right boundaries between humans and animals / owners and pets. Again, I’m really not suggesting anything actually wrong, just… off. I can’t pinpoint exactly why but it’s just not quite right. It makes my skin crawl. It’s disturbingly childlike.

And as for “t*g*l*s” (can’t write that word out without irreversible physical cringe), I think dear @TurnedUpInTipp said it best. Christ indeed.
Her legs look horrible also. She does know that 25,000 steps a day will give you massive calves right? Rather than whatever stringy tit she calls leg muscles? Right? Err...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.