Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EngelsJack, you catalogued the misfortunes of the poor in days of yore,
Little thinking that the poor would still be with us in nearly 1984.
Yet stay! What is this I see in 1983?
'Tis a queue of hungry persons outside the Job Centre.
Though rats and TB be but sad memories
The pushchairs of the modern poor contain pasty babies with hacking coughs
I've gone down an Adrian Mole rabbit hole (guffaw!) thanks to the inimitable squigs of July 5th.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
God, can you imagine? The serial killer would be based on David Cameron and all the good guys/victims would be plucky lil poor pixies.
And the smol pixie detective looked into the long hallway mirror that had been gifted to her from her only friend before the murder - and she smiled in triumph at another case solved. As always, she’d had the last laugh. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What was the actual context for this. I can't imagine another good writer or ahem "political commentator " posing in grim shorts and grimy sports bra. If she imagined she looked alluring, sexy or enticing she'd be much mistaken
Quite frankly I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to the unruly labia. If she didn’t think she’d be bursting out of those bottoms like a badly-packed kebab we all know she’d have posed those pics and the ones yesterday wearing Pam Anderson’s wedding bikini to show LJC and OH what they were missing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Hey lads, I've just been to the supermarket and there was a list in the wild (in the trolley) but I like the cut of this person's jib. I can't make it all out but they have their priorities right.
20220705_151230_mfnr.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Hey lads, I've just been to the supermarket and there was a list in the wild (in the trolley) but I like the cut of this person's jib. I can't make it all out but they have their priorities right.
View attachment 1393949
Does that say “camera” in between the Coke Zero and salad stuff?! 😆 Sounds like a hell of a party at lister’s place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
And the smol pixie detective looked into the long hallway mirror that had been gifted to her from her only friend before the murder - and she smiled in triumph at another case solved. As always, she’d had the last laugh. The end.
All the white wing men underestimated her and wanted her off the force for being a bird in traaaaazers but even they had to admit she was the best ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All the white wing men underestimated her and wanted her off the force for being a bird in traaaaazers but even they had to admit she was the best ever.
Mack Jonroe, the Pixie Detective series.
1. Case of the missing charity money
2. The mystery of the missing arch lever files
Canal, feel free to pitch your ideas for the much-anticipated collection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The sign of the slop

Why did they ask Monroe?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1393949
A shopping list without a name and date, and not painstakingly divided into four categories? What an absolute weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
The lost source of the stench

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.