Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I am way behind again, I am dog sitting and clearly spending far more time with this little doggy than Jack is with hers.

I must have missed the "nightmeat" fiasco. I am loving the references to it, but hate not being in the know. Can anyone direct me to the relevant pages?

Thankyouall
Can’t but essentially she goes out late at night to rescue yellow stickered meat, her freezer is PACKED with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jack claimed she goes on regular mercy dashes to supermarkets late at night to “rescue “ their yellow sticker meats. She does it to save the meat from sad times in a skip.

The canal named this “nightmeat “

I believe this to be 99% correct, but please correct me frauen and Herron if I have been non forensic with my factos. And I will take offence and send you all snippy replies, pals

I couldn’t find the tweet,
She deleted the tweet but we have a screenshot right here:

@MancBee

Screenshot_20220625-020426_Fenix.jpg

Such bullshit in that tweet, Jack, hun x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I think my daughter and I may have the same condition or similar. We have NF1 so have tumours growing on our nerves along with a whole host of other medical crap going on. I have a trolley on wheels too.
I agree with the butcher thing. I just don't get why she would go so far away. I suppose it gives her more to tweet about.
NF1 here too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For all you nightmeat lovers out there, I’ve found you the perfect gift...

CA6BB829-DF41-4EEC-B67A-1A4236976D47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I don’t understand why people think she’s had her lips done…
72388055-1CD5-4470-8C75-F6805AB66BEC.png
74CAAEE0-88D5-42CB-A1A5-292F675A9D15.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I used to have a possibly narc friend who would deactivate their Facebook when they wanted attention or to make me and others feel guilty about unspoken crimes against them, lol. Almost every time they were unable to stand it, and they'd reemerge half an hour later like
View attachment 1392207
The narc ex friend I've spoken about here a couple times used to do exactly the same! Big ol' attention seeking flounce, but couldn't bear the lack of attention (and not being able to keep an eye on people) that being off FB would mean 😂. Shot himself in the foot when he unfriended me from everything in a narc rage one day, and I wouldn't accept his requests back. I'd been desperate to get him off my social media for ages but couldn't bring myself to do it and spark the rage 😬. I was chuffed he did it in the end. Such is the pain in the arse that is handling a narc...

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Jack claimed she goes on regular mercy dashes to supermarkets late at night to “rescue “ their yellow sticker meats. She does it to save the meat from sad times in a skip.

The canal named this “nightmeat “

I believe this to be 99% correct, but please correct me frauen and Herron if I have been non forensic with my factos. And I will take offence and send you all snippy replies, pals

I couldn’t find the tweet, but whilst searching I found this little number:

View attachment 1392257
The cheek cupping dentist! Good times
She loves imagining that everyone treats her like a smol flower, a delicate fawn. She’s sooooo fragile guyzzzz! Handle with care! If you can’t handle her at her worst you don’t deserve her at her hang on I need to go and be sick

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jack declared that she goes to her local Tesco Express every evening to save the unwanted yellow label meat.
I’m waiting for someone to nominate her for an MBE myself
she goes to prevent those in actual need from purchasing them. She sings night meat to the tune of Simply Red's night nurse as she does so

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I live literally 3 minutes walk from a Tesco and I am very tempted to go and peruse the nightmeat before it shuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.