Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title
The curious incident of the meat in the night time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Sorry to be pedantic but mirtazapine is not an SSRI, it's a NaSSA. Taking two SSRIs concurrently would risk serotonin syndrome. It's all academic anyway as she is definitely chatting tit fam. I don't believe she's just skipping doses all the time either and it's irresponsible for her to advertise that she is. Having done the sudden withdrawal thing with both at different times in my younger years, it's not so much that the lights start flickering instantaneously, you will feel like utter trash physically. It's impossible to ignore and you generally wouldn't choose to do it more than once.
Sorry Im sure the thread has moved on but on a grunk.

Totally agree. I'm on an SNRI and the weird few seconds of sicky light-headedness is enough to remind me if I've missed even 1 days dose. I've done a rushed withdrawal when younger (before a trip to Ibiza - idiot) and never ever again. So I don't believe her.

It wouldn't surprise me if she lied to a private doctor to get ADHD meds, if she even has a real diagnosis. I had private health insurance as my ex worked for Bupa and they take your word for what you are already taking and need your permission to send the info to your NHS GP. I know she can't literally lie but as we know that's yet another lie so if she told me the sky was blue I'd still look outside to check!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Googled "nightmeat" and found an album titled 'Peruvian Gold' by The Peruvian Flute Band.

Tracks include:

Late Night Meat
Gummer...a Goat Without Teeth
Slovakian Moisture Sleep
Sopping Wet Chicken Finger
Jizz Frog
Cranberry Jazz (The Mating of the Turkey)
Liam the Intelligent Goat

Oh, and the label is Sex Dungeon Records

None of this is made up 😃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Just a quickie for the hammock enthusiasts, you can buy actual hammocks very cheaply on eBay, it's really the stands that cost a fortune, but there are lots of hacks online for those (like using old kids playground kit), absolutely no need to spend £400 on one unless you're a bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread title
The curious incident of the meat in the night time.
Thread title
The curious incident of the time of the nightmeat

Googled "nightmeat" and found an album titled 'Peruvian Gold' by The Peruvian Flute Band.

Tracks include:

Late Night Meat
Slovakian Moisture Sleep
Jizz Frog

Are those recipes on Jack’s website?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tracks include:

Late Night Meat
Slovakian Moisture Sleep
Jizz Frog

Just had a quick listen to Late Night Meat and it's a lovely little ditty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry Im sure the thread has moved on but on a grunk.

Totally agree. I'm on an SNRI and the weird few seconds of sicky light-headedness is enough to remind me if I've missed even 1 days dose. I've done a rushed withdrawal when younger (before a trip to Ibiza - idiot) and never ever again. So I don't believe her.

It wouldn't surprise me if she lied to a private doctor to get ADHD meds, if she even has a real diagnosis. I had private health insurance as my ex worked for Bupa and they take your word for what you are already taking and need your permission to send the info to your NHS GP. I know she can't literally lie but as we know that's yet another lie so if she told me the sky was blue I'd still look outside to check!
Isn't the sky always blue around her gaff #filterthesky

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It actually is - you have to time it right and it’s not guaranteed obv. I also wouldn’t recommend it if you like your clothes to fit you.
Well, I’ve been trying to get a body like a melted church candle so perhaps this is exactly what I need 🥰

(Jokes aside, thank you dearheart for the cookie intel)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This (NF1) is what I have. It can be hard but there are always ways round it.... I do not understand why she would not make things easier for herself if she truly struggled as she claims.
My little boy is being sent to genetics looking for this. Wow, hello NF1 ninnies. Back to the grunk 💕👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Olio food waste heroes- get the stuff that's left and do all the work to redistribute. Think I got that right. Anyway Jack isn't one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.