Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a lady I sometimes buy things from on Vinted who probably does make an absolute mint - prices around Ā£20-25 per item, sometimes more. But, she's selling stuff from places like Seasalt, Boden etc. genuinely new with/without tags, so it ends up being good value when a new Seasalt dress can be Ā£50 or 60.

Ā£15 for a dress worn by the queen of lingering honk? Absolutely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ripleys Believe It Or Not Museums will be bidding on that Monsoon dress and you'll see Kim Kardashian wearing it at the next Met Ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I've never used Vinted but surely information like the fabric composition and measurements would be more useful than "I don't have anywhere to wear this (OH LEFT)"?
It sounds like the kind of thing you might want (I'm using the word in the loosest sense) to wear to an awards dinner - if you could be bothered to read the invitation in advance, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nothing to do with anything, but a gazillion threads ago I mentioned somewhere on Tattle the similarity (on Twitter, at least) between Iain Lee and Jack's online antics (sadfishing, the grift, the timeline clean ups).

Iain Lee has been given a radio job, starts on Monday, IainDependance day.

The radio station?

Jack FM of course!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
How does she imagine she's going to top up her forever home fund by selling shirts for Ā£6 on Vinted? Honestly, she's like a child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
When you sign up for Vinted theyā€™re like ā€œdonā€™t use your real name, just pick something you likeā€. But of course the ego queen uses her own name to entice the moronic squigs. Wonder how many lunatics will make a higher offer on now-defunct high street trash?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Satiny? Is that a word? My brain says no but maybe I should defer to the greatest wordsmith ever to pick up a pen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am losing it at the Countryfile mention, mainly because I love Countryfile but it's not even remotely relevant to selling the damn shirt. Send rural life-os.
I think youā€™ll find she had lots of admiring comments about it. Particularly the three buttons on the cuff which add a casually smart detail.
One casual detail which is missing is the mention of charity donations. Of course that couldnā€™t have been a lie because she canā€™t tell lies but am I right in saying 50% would be going to charity??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I just watched that hilarious Hellman's video about the success of Jack's Insta lives. Amazing spin in action! It was particularly funny for me because šŸ”ŗļø a million years ago I may or may not have worked for one of the ad agencies involved šŸ‘€ and that video really sums up everything I hated about advertising, but fair play to them for proving that the old adage is wrong and you CAN polish a turd.

Anyway, I'd like to update this post https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-318-i-lie-for-a-living.30515/post-10071504 where I noted that Jack had at least 126 magnetic spice pots. We can now confirm that she has at least 135 (which, as they are sold in packs of 12, really means at least 144).

Top tip, Jack: if you want to buy a house someday, stop buying so much stuff constantly.

View attachment 1384301
Looool same, babe. Not the same but an adjacent one šŸ˜³ The 5x slide gave me cringe flashbacks cos the morons mithering about fa at those places genuinely think thatā€™s a šŸ”„ moment, rather than the reality which it instantly makes anyone with a basic understanding ofā€¦.numbersā€¦ suspicious. 10 is 5 times 2, would you pay Ā£180k+ to have 10 ppl view your ad? And then call it a success? Eediots the lot of them x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Patreon numbers are dropping. The more people see of her, the less they like.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.