Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A052F53D-801D-45EA-921F-F93E2B612DDE.jpeg

ETA. yellow squig is not one of the ones who often criticises Jack on Twitter, as far as I can see they’ve never said anything negative about Jack before.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
I can’t hold it in any more. I’m so intrigued, I’ve searched the threads, but to no avail.

Please could someone explain where “Dino nap” comes from, I beg

This gif and its deployment are perfection
Dinosnores

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't she claim to have filed her accounts last week when she also made a dental appointment and other regular things that she wanted congratulations for? It's all so exhausting and pathetic.

Another tricksy answer to the polite dissenter there by telling her she hasn't gotten ANY new donations from her latest sadfishing escapades, (just the 700ish from before) 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Surely you’ve all heard of bed soup...heathens! Keep it in the slow cooker next to the bed for cheeky, nocturnal guzzling. Remember to brush your teeth afterwards, kids. 👍

Let me guess: After the accountant and HMRC and the resulting, inevitable return to The Destitution the rattle will be strong. Buckle up squigs and have cashos at the ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Didn't she claim to have filed her accounts last week when she also made a dental appointment and other regular things that she wanted congratulations for? It's all so exhausting and pathetic.

Another tricksy answer to the polite dissenter there by telling her she hasn't gotten ANY new donations from her latest sadfishing escapades, (just the 700ish from before) 🙄
I'm sure, in a prior tweet, that she said she had paid her tax and didn't owe anything.

Speak for yourself, Squig. What a cheek. 😂

🤢🤢🤢

I'm sure, in a prior tweet, that she said she had paid her tax and didn't owe anything.

🤢🤢🤢
Can't edit so...

The 🤢s relate to the second screenie.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

🤢🤢🤢Can't edit so...

The 🤢s relate to the second screenie.
F0B102CC-8A8D-41F1-BF0F-498A3AA70852.jpeg

Below: Scene from the crappy bungalow as the above was typed and sent out into the late night Twittersphere by one of her adoring fans who’s so grateful for all she does.

ETA send sock accountos (for stupid language mangling obvious cuntos)

5B53CBF1-C0D9-4F2B-8642-FBE88AB7E59F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
BDF0B795-550C-4FBA-A3E5-7662AAE56C17.jpeg

Well, that’s my living room decorative word/quote display sorted for the next decade. Now to ponder the font choice… decisions, decisions

We had Yoda, Sartre and Oprah… now enjoy Jack Monroe

Just wondering; if she feeds accountant, agent and ex, baked goods without washing her grubby paws and they die of food poisoning would that increase her level of fame or just notoriety? Wonder which she would prefer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thoughts over last night.

1. Smug gif sent to squig regarding bagging Monroes was ick-inducing. Likelihood of Jack ever having bagged a Monroe: 0.

2. She thinks that tweeting about her medication and MH struggles is helping others. Far from it hun. It is a damaging, false stereotype she is presenting. She’s trying to do a Dr Alex George #postyourpill type thing and failing miserably. Not quite on a par with Louise Thompson, but getting there.

3. As said upthread she wriggled out of the patreon question. Sneaky behaviour. She can’t ever just say, “those patreons are my support system, I thank every day for them” can she?

4. Her tweeting and actions (if they are true) over the last week or so do not reflect what a person with a new puppy would be doing. Every second would revolve around making sure that puppy is happy, getting toilet trained, tired enough to sleep at night and definitely not planting toxic-to-dogs plants in the garden. Tunnel dog (still is tbh) took up every waking (and not sleeping) second for the summer holiday that we got her. My spider senses are v much tingling.

5. Even if Monday and Tuesday go catastrophically badly, we will get a “Taxes done- f you to the trolls”. No, f you Jack. And f your toxic wisteria.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Brambly mice now active in the garage, shredding her paperwork!

The paperwork that the burglars ransacked when they didn’t steal grandpappy’s sainted orange le creuset pan (twice)?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.