Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're that skint that you're having to sell all your old clothes rather than split between Charity shop and Ebay for the decent stuff then MAYBE you shouldn't have just bought an expensive puppy you utter dick! (only to let them chew on your newish expensive boots, you utter dick)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
And that my friends is why we are all here 332 threads later.
View attachment 1382820
Eeeeeeh she’s a bleeping HAG.
SHES STILL NOT DONATED THE T-SHIRT MONEY TO CHARITY.
On top of that, her careful wording earlier suggests that she donates every penny of her income to charity. If she’s doing that then selling old clothes, washed in shampoo, to raise money for her forever home perhaps she needs some advice from Martin Lewis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
50/50 to charity 🤥🤥🤥

You will have to shift about 200 items of clothing on Vinted to get the equivalent of what your dog cost you. They are thrifty witches on that app and you can't normally sell most high street brands for more than £3-4 because the seller pays the postage.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Is she, um, trying to imply that she donates her entire monthly salary to charity?

On Jack's multiple 'minority' identities, this may be an unpopular opinion but I personally thinks she steals them from other people. I first noticed this is her writings about her anorexia, which I have had. She had all the jargon and anecdotes down pat, but they were all really cliched and stale somehow, as if she was just recycling them from the dozens of middle class white girl anorexia memoirs that were out there on the market. It didn't ring with authenticity. When she adopted her trans identity, her interviews about it were much more about her dislike of her breasts than her being male. I'm NOT trans so tell me if I'm speaking out of turn here. Likewise her AA identity is all sloganeering.

Like Von89 said, she steals her identities from people she knows or from books. The real Jack is white as mayo Southend middle class tory-lite girl. That's my belief.

ETA can't believe shes done a mini chaos and it's not even 9am yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Charity shops get more clothes than they can handle. Many go to landfill. Charity shop squig is a virtue signalling dick, I will die on this hill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Whaddacunt.

And sorry, based on her recent appearance and behaviour, I don't believe she's sober. I know she did her big milestone post yesterday but she also spent all of 2020-2021 loudly and frequently banging on about her sobriety only to later admit she'd been drinking and using the entire time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Lol so she’s decided to go for Vinted. There’s a 5 working day deadline on anything that’s bought or the order is cancelled. One million, billion pounds says she doesn’t manage to post even one item on time (and if she does then she’s not working 120hr weeks).
Exactly. Vinted is a terrible choice because there’s no option to send a sob story to the buyer and take weeks and weeks to post it. They send you the label, and if you haven’t used it, the buyer gets an automatic refund.

I’m hooting that Jack thinks there will be such a run on her clothes, she needs a schedule to send them out. You literally stick them in an envelope and put the Hermes label on the front hun. How inept can one person be?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
How on earth does anyone get social media so wrong? On a daily basis!
She knows she'll get the charity shop response. She knows she'll reply with a snarky comment. She knows people will jump on the original commenter. Every single time.
Who wants to start every day like that? Who has the time? Especially people who claim to have a kid and a puppy to sort out each morning. Jeez, a puppy alone will stop you looking at your phone for the first few weeks with a morning routine. We all know the kid doesn't live there though, so at least that's one less hassle for her of a morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.