Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They get more tit tat then they can handle, if Jacks clothes are as allegedly good quality as she claims (doubtful) they could actually be useful to a charity shop and to customers
Potentially, but charity shops are savvy and will price good quality clothes higher or stick them on eBay anyway.

I know there are major problems with the fast fashion industry, I don’t support it, but most people on low incomes that I know would rather buy something new from Primark or Shein than go pay a similar price for a used high street item from a charity shop. Acting like Jack is preventing people from accessing cheaply priced clothes is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Vinted crew really are thrifty witches, some of the lowball offers I’ve had for really good stuff have been jawdropping. Also someone gave me a four star review on a bundle that I actively dropped the price of to save her on the posting like “items as described”. I thought about it, outraged, all night 😂 can you imagine Jack’s narc fury when someone offers her £2.50 for her crappy 00s Monsoon mother-of-the-bride number?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I can’t believe she’s going to do a running commentary via Twitter on her selling her dreadful tat on Vinted. I can’t imagine anything more dull. And who’s going to buy all that tit anyway? From what I’ve seen, her clothes are mostly very ordinary and sometimes just plain terrible.
We love dull Jack.

Vinted Jack is going to be epic. Not as fun as Tile Jack or trifle Jack but definitely up there.

Will this be her first sale do we think?

E75A1D6F-02A7-4ACC-BBA8-277F3DD82B18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
And that my friends is why we are all here 332 threads later.
View attachment 1382820
You never, ever said you would split the proceeds you disingenuous individual. You got caught out and are now digging your way out of another massive hole.

♠
Also- try not living your life on fekkin Twitter you tw@t and ppl won’t be able to give you their opinion which is a fekkin valid as yours!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Right, I went in. I’m on leave today (Toot toot! 🥳) so thought ’What harm can it do?’. Oh dear me. 😬 On another note, is the ‘turned away from the jewellers by a nasty lady with a not-for-you look’ a new chapter in The Pov? I don’t recall hearing that one before. 🤔
An awful lot happened to Jack in the 4 weeks she waited for her HB payment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Slop you say? Should never go back onto her Instagram page. Takes hours to get out of it.

Vegan egg mayonnaise. From 2019. She hoofed it apparently.

0F1A46A7-41D1-4642-9D2F-A983CAF7990F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I can’t believe she’s going to do a running commentary via Twitter on her selling her dreadful tat on Vinted. I can’t imagine anything more dull. And who’s going to buy all that tit anyway? From what I’ve seen, her clothes are mostly very ordinary and sometimes just plain terrible.
Between her and the fawning squigs…
5E46933C-D33D-440B-B960-4CA1CF080E05.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also- try not living your life on fekkin Twitter you tw@t and ppl won’t be able to give you their opinion which is a fekkin valid as yours!
She could have listed several items or researched the pros and cons of each selling app in the time spent responding to these tweets about charity shops.

Instead she’s no doubt in a bad mood from the response she got and is now worrying about scheduling and ‘drops’ of items. Just list them Jack! It will be much less stressful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if she'll be selling all the "gifted by a friend" or "I don't know the brand it's in the wash now" designer gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Could start a fight in an empty house, that one.

just list The clothes on any site without all the bloody Twitter dramatics FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What's going on with the dog? What's going on with the dates? What's going on with the VBI? Who has the time or energy to have screaming spats on twitter before 9am? She thrashes from one thing to another like a moth trapped in a jar. No wonder she's always saying how exhausted she is. I'm exhausted too.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.