Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go šŸ™„.

It's Not My First Rodeo Jack. Honestly, she ~literally~ has no idea how to engage on SM. None.
Or look after dogs, look after children, cook food, hold down a job, present, cut grass, make tea, clean her nails, have a relationship, be alone, chill, understand numbers, read a book, do a shop, etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 39
it's impossible to screenshot itv hub, but there's a moment at 32:12 where you can just see lorraine thinking, "what the duck is she on about? shampoo in the washer? is this for real?"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
šŸ˜‚. The one thing my mother in law and I are in agreement with is put a baby to bed in a funny mood and they'll wake up snippy šŸ˜‚.
Thatā€™s what I say if I ever have an afternoon nap I wake up like a wee baby like that šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t know how the Spanish do it every day to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm fully over those earrings now. If I never see them again it'll be too soon. Not to my taste at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So will Lorraine be forced to issue an apology and a public awareness statement about not using shampoo in a washing machine on tomorrow's show?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
They'll have a crate of 0% Heinies and a caterpillar cake ready for her.
How many minutes into her share do we think she was before she gave us a namecheck?

I reckon three minutes before she said it was a miracle she got to a year after a group of mendacious ninnies gave her ouchie feelings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If I did a line every time she stated that she did a lot of groundwork Iā€™d be starting to resemble Daniella Westbrook too.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I wonder of her switchboard will light up tomorrow with hundreds of callers complaining they broke their washing machine and flooded the kitchen with foam.

Won't someone please think of the pumble?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just me who thinks this. If she carries on this trajectory sheā€™ll be Ena Sharples by 2025.
Nobody loves a fairy when they're 40. I doubt pixies fair much better. Clock's ticking Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
honestly, i know nothing about dogs, but I know they need to be trained!

and take your shoes off indoors, you bleeping mucky twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm guessing the doctor, the English teacher, and the ceramicist have ghosted her already?

Poor Laurie having to love Jack to fill her empty void.

I'm betting the dog eats the special sobriety chip. Madcap japes for the clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.