Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I did a line every time she stated that she did a lot of groundwork I’d be starting to resemble Daniella Westbrook too.
She got a blanket that smelled like the dog and wafted it around the bungalow a bit. Such effort. Although I’m not sure the cat could pick up the scent over the other lingering honks.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Good idea Jack, let's count all our pets' toys. I'll start! One catnip cigar, one felt turkey leg, two ping-pong balls... (mods it's a joke, pls don't, it'll be bin chat all over again)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Good idea Jack, let's count all our pets' toys. I'll start! One catnip cigar, one felt turkey leg, two ping-pong balls... (mods it's a joke, pls don't, it'll be bin chat all over again)
Cooper has NOTHING. Laurie gets toys, Sideboard Cat has toys, but Cooper? He gets to sniff a stinking blanket. Poor puss.

Be kinder.

(ETA- I am just piss taking, you are kind xxx)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Her insistence on serving sausages atop rice is offensive.

Not engaging in puppy discussion. The less said, the better. #FreeLaurie

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m convinced she’s facetuning Content now, just to get the likes up.

Our dogs have tens of toys, we don’t list what they are to prove a point as we’re not a pompous point scoring twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
But Orphy B, he had that spenny flapping fish which caused Jack to violently hoot almost to the point of being rescued by the RSPCA! So he has one toy. Isn't that enough for you? Do you want her to stop breathing, you mendacious troll?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
think I've triangulated the teddy in the cooper pic. I could just see that the ribbon has the hamleys logo.

it's currently in the sale at £27.99. original price is struck through below

20220630_222242.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Omg Jack, who cares how many toys Content has? My dog won't play with anything but a tennis ball, but she does sleep with her emotional support flip flop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Well, what an attitude on her, who does she think she is? She's just an out-and-out witch! She doesn't DESERVE her followers and I hope they are seeing that, and start fecking off in their droves, pronto! Especially her patreons!:mad:

Someone, preferably her mother, needs to sort her out (non-violently of course)! Jumped up little nobody! :poop:
She is so rude to her squigs. The way she responds shows that she has zero respect for any of them.

I don’t think her Mum needs to sort her out. She is an adult in her mid 30s. Time for her to grow up and actually do some of the work she pretends she has done (but never will because she is never the problem).

Reactions: 42
Omg Jack, who cares how many toys Content has? My dog won't play with anything but a tennis ball, but she does sleep with her emotional support flip flop.
Yeah my pup has many toys but he prefers to sleep with an old slipper.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m about 16 pages behind but I’ve just seen the video of Content chewing Jack’s boot, and I’m convinced now that she is a genuine sociopath. Who wears shoes (slippers aside) in their living room, let alone boots?… only sociopaths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
But Orphy B, he had that spenny flapping fish which caused Jack to violently hoot almost to the point of being rescued by the RSPCA! So he has one toy. Isn't that enough for you? Do you want her to stop breathing, you mendacious troll?
Errrm ninny, you’ve forgotten the ball of wool cooper had great fun with during the knitting jack phase

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.