Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we ever see yhe pig skin hat again? Or any of the multitude she said she had acquired, but we never saw. She never had that dreadful pig skin one off.
It'll find itself in the slow cooker if Jack does another poverty. Pigskin and peach curry, from book number 23 'Cooking with Clothes' (not available in shops - ring Jack and she'll dictate it over the phone).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I know there's literally no point in asking this but WHY would you think putting pork belly in a pie is a good idea? And why is trying to sell it as inexpensive ok? It's bloody well not unless you get it on a yellow sticker. And again, WHY PUT IT IN A PIE?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
To be fair, if they are excited, dogs will wee mid run. My sister in laws dog wee'd with excitement every time she saw me from when she was a tiny puppy until the day before she was PTS at 14. Bless her.

Boy puppies squat and wee too until they get the knack of leg cocking 😂.

There's not a puppy/dog that is a 'house pet' on this earth who hasn't wee'd inside. I don't know why she has to make everything sound so perfect. Everyone whose ever had a puppy know what little beasts they can and should be.
Can confirm, we had a male Alsatian when I was growing up - pissed crouching down every single day of his life. Never once lifted his leg which seemed to be an issue for my dads fragile male ego for some reason?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.